11

last update i promise y'all 💀. know y'all sicka me.

and i don't want no more love , i feel it's poison

late at night i can't sleep 'cause i hear voices.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

November 20

Queens, New York

I handed out pack around the room, telling everybody the amounts I needed from them at the end of the week. I collected earnings from the week prior.

They left, leaving only August here with me.

"Yo Bey." August called.

I looked up from my money. "Wassup."

"Who you been fucking on?"

"Nobody. I ain't never had a pregnancy scare before so that one with Lotus really fucked me up."

"Fam I'm not the one you need to be lying to. I know what Nic did to you is the only thing that's really got you fucked up.

"Bruh that girl freaky as hell." I shook my head, wrapping my money in a rubber band. "Can't even imagine what it's gon' be like when I get my hands on her."

"Didn't you?"

"Aug no! She bitched me dawg. Had my dick in her hand talkin' 'bout I can't talk, moan, I couldn't do shit but stare at her. Then guess what bruh."

"What fam?"

"Bruh she licked it and put her tongue in my mouth."

"Niggaaaaa!"

"Had me staring at her like this." I made googly eyes. "The entire night."

"So you ain't been fucking nobody else 'cause of that?"

"I don't even feel like it man."

"Woooow, you didn't even get the pussy yet and look at you."

"How 'bout you have a woman hold yo dick in her hand and dominate every move you make or she gon' stop? Then see."

"I did, that's why she my woman."

"Man August how you do it though? Be loyal to one woman. All these bad ass women out here and you only want Ari. How?"

"Same way you only want Nic. You just can't see the shit yet. You coming up on it though. Don't let them niggas like Jay or Katorah steer you in the wrong direction. From what I can see, Nic already got you. She just gotta be sure you done fuckin' around. You done?"

"I don't know."

"Get it together. She can have whoever she want. And you know you get mad when you see her with anybody. That window closing nigga."

"What window?"

"It's a window nigga, listen. She letting you up in there and you one foot in, one foot out. You better step yo ass in that window. 'Cause if you see her with Karen or Jamboree again, you gon' be pissed the hell off."

"Damn right."

"Why?"

"I don't know. She different."

"Why 'cause she don't want you?"

"She do want me. Obviously. I'm 'bout to go see her, I miss her."

"Nigga relax. She at school." He laughed.

I shook my head, trying to get this girl off my mind. I couldn't imagine what it would be like if she had me thinking like this after that. I ain't even hit yet.