7

i like my bitches red bone

ass fat , jello

light skin , yellow

iced out , hello

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles
Continued

"Who that is?" Terrence asked, pointing to one of the strippers. I smirked, whispering her name in his ear. I called her over, she sat on my lap.

"Hey baby." She started to grind on my lap.

"You staying here tonight boo." I whispered in her ear. She didn't say anything just continued to grind on my lap. She dragged her hands down from my neck to my thighs, turning around to face me.

"I see you Bey!" Katorah screamed, throwing money at the stripper in front of her. She had one arm wrapped around Bernice's shoulders, the others on the stripper's waist. She sat the pile of money down in her lap.

I saw Bernice eyeing me. She could get some too if she really want it.

Terrence nodded his head at the music and I called over another stripper. She sat on his lap. The stripper on my lap placed her fingers on my cheek, making me focus on her.

"I'm right here baby."

"You right." I licked my lips, letting her do her thing. I threw fifties on her. She was good but she wasn't worth hundreds, not even close. But she was making me feel a way. "What's your name?"

"Lotus."

"Like the flower?"

"Mhm hmm."

I shook my head with a laugh but continued to let her do her thing. I ain't never heard no shit like that before.

August got up and walked downstairs. I didn't think much of it. When he came back up, he had Ari and Onika with him, some dude was behind them, holding onto Onika's hand.

I grabbed Lotus by her waist, pushing her off of me. I walked over to them.

"Wassup, what y'all doing here?" I asked.

"Terrence and I are really good friends, I'm actually surprised he knew you." Nika said. The shit she wore didn't scream good girl but I mean damn she looked good, I couldn't even be mad.

"Why you surprised? Me and the nigga went to school together

"Why you surprised? Me and the nigga went to school together."

The dude behind her cleared his throat and I darted my eyes his way.

"You want some water or something for that dry throat playboy? It's a lil' scratchy if you ask me."

He held his hand out. "I'm Darren."

"You said Karen? I can't hear you over the music." I smirked.

Katorah pulled me away from them, pushing me by my waist. "You trippin'."