18

alright y'all! announcement && kind of question. this book is done on my end, should i give it to y'all in hour increments or do y'all want me to spread it over days? 'cause y'all could have it all by today/tomorrow. it's up to y'all though.

sometimes i wake up and i feel like that i'm dreamin'

a nigga made it out the mud, i can't believe it.

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

January 3

Queens, New York

"Come here nigga!" August jumped over the couch and slapped the shit outta me. "I told you! What I say?!"

"Nigga if you touch me again I'm gon' kill you." I stood up off the couch and he got in my face, making googly eyes.

"That's how you be looking when you in it huh?"

"Leave me alone nigga."

"Just admit it, you love the damn girl. Nigga waited and everything. Now whenever she say jump, you ask how high? How do they say it? Cachow? WHIPPED!"

"He think it's funny."

"I would never. You niggas are something else." Jay said. Chance walked in the living room behind him.

"You would never what?" I asked.

"Do what y'all doing. Wait? How do you even know it's worth waiting for?"

"Oh nigga, I promise you it is." I smirked.

Onika was addicted to me and I was most definitely addicted to her. I was so glad I waited for her. The woman really do be showing me shit no other woman has ever showed me. And she was the damn virgin.

"Speaking of the she-devil herself, hey Nic!" Jay yelled.

We all looked down to Onika and Ari walking in the house. She unbuttoned her work shirt and walked into the guest room. She called my name.

"Watch her go."

"And you know I am." I bit my lip. I walked downstairs and hugged Ari on the way.

"You good?" I asked her.

"Come here baby."

"Girl please don't start nothing, me and my mama got something to do today."

"Something like what?" She started unbuttoning my shorts.

"Some loose ends my Pops hadn't tied up before he died. I gotta go to San Diego today too."

"Sounds stressful." She mumbled, pulling my shorts to the floor.

"It will be."

"Let me relieve some of that."

I didn't even get a chance to say anything, she already had me in her mouth. I laid my head against the door feeling her warm tongue running up and down my length. She sucked on my tip slowly then put all of me in her mouth until I hit the back of her throat.

She didn't choke once, she didn't gag but she looked up at me with so much lust in her eyes. I reached down to grab her cheeks and fucked her face until my eyes shut and I was cumming in her mouth. She leaned back, kissing my tip then swallowed.

Good girl my ass.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I sat my gun on the table, not even looking up. My mom looked my way, I ignored it. "Imari, you gon' get away from my table. As you can see, I'm sitting here with my Mama. Or I can make an example of you like I did Sarae and hollow up that pretty little body you got."