8

i don't wanna tell no lies , i don't wanna tell no lies to you

but it's feeling like i can't do right , it's feeling like i can't do right witcha'

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

November 12

The Hamptons, New York

I yanked my head away as my mama tried stuffing this stupid ass lithium pill down my throat.

"Man quit!"

"Beyoncé don't make me get violent with you, take the fucking medicine before I beat your ass." She stuffed it in my hand. I looked in her eyes and saw fire. I immediately put it in my mouth, taking the shot of Dussé that was on the table.

I knew I wasn't supposed to be taking this pill with alcohol but it was better than nothing. I didn't even wanna take it in the first place.

"I'm so fucking tired of this shit."

"You tired of this shit Beyoncé? I thought you were careful."

"I was."

"So what the fuck happened huh? You were careful yet suddenly you got a kid on the way."

"I don't even know if that's true for real Ma. I don't even know how the bitch got my number."

"Told you to stop sticking your dick in everything that moves. Here we are though."

"Whatever."

"Lil' girl, I will slap you. Stop. Now what does Onika think?"

I sighed. "She don't want nothing to do with me Ma."

I wasn't gonna lie, that was fucking with me. I did all that shit just to get close to this fucking girl, still ain't fucked, and now she don't want nothing to do with me.

I don't even know if that bitch is really fucking pregnant. I don't care though because I'm not raising no damn child from no damn stripper. Fuck her. I knew she wanted my money and the hoe ain't getting it.

"Well you're a hoe, I wouldn't want anything to do with you either."

"But I'm honest about my shit Mama and she know that. She ain't even tryna talk to me and we was supposed to be friends."

"I don't know why you were even lying to yourself with that. You liked that girl, you let her drive the Maserati."

"Why we even talking about her? This hoe is pregnant!"

"You gon' step up if that's your kid Giselle?"

"Um no because she's getting an abortion. What I look like having my first child by a stripper? Ma that's dead."

"Is she okay with that?"

I shrugged. "You want me to ask her or something?"

"Duh! This is how people know you're still a child when it comes down to these women." She shook her head.

I ignored her, calling Lotus. She answered on the second ring sounding like she was sleep. "Yo this Lotus?"

"Who else would be answering my phone?"

"Well bitch how the fuck would I know who's answering your phone? I don't know if you got an assistant- You know what scratch that, whore-"

"Giselle." My mama warned me.

"Man Lotus, girl we need to talk."

"Why? 'Cause I'm pregnant?"

"Hell yeah bitch! The fuck else would we need to talk about? I don't wanna fuck you again." I sucked my teeth. "Really couldn't even feel the pussy, I was cross-faded like a bitch. I don't even believe you pregnant really, I don't nut in nobody. You are not the exception."

"Obviously I am."

I sucked my teeth. "I'm gon' need to be with you when you take a pregnancy test for me. Hoe I don't trust you."

"Whatever Beyoncé." She hung up the phone.

"That hoe ain't pregnant Mama, can't be."

"How you know Giselle?"

"It's just the way she talking to me. That's why I'm gon' be in her face when she take that pregnancy test. I will really choke this bitch out Mama."

"Imma pray for you."

Onika Tanya Maraj

November 12

Brooklyn , New York

I figured I would just give up on that relationship shit. For one, I need to stop letting Ariana try to choose for me. She already got her own nigga that she ain't leaving alone no time soon. His friend is a hoe and I'm not. That's not gon' work.

So I was focused on my studies and my
job all over again. I couldn't wait to be finished with this school shit so I could actually get in the field the way I wanted.

I do work on people but not as much as I'd like.

When Ari walked in the room, I rolled my eyes, going back to my studies. I love Ariana, I swear I do but her and this matchmaker shit? It needs to be dead.

"What you mad at me for?" She asked.

Milan walked in the room, jumping on the bed. We were at my sister's house, babysitting Milan for the day. I couldn't wait for the weekend.

"Because Ariana, you and this matchmaker stuff is so annoying. Stop trying to put me and people together. You and August are made for each other, he'd do anything for you but the two of them are completely different people."

"I'm done." She held her hands up. "But listen to me, all my work is paying off. What will be, will be. What won't, won't."

I narrowed my eyes. "You're lying."

"No I'm serious. I'm done. If Beyoncé doesn't wanna act right, that's her business."

Milan crawled into my lap, she laid her head on my chest. I stood up, holding onto her.

"I can't believe she got a stripper pregnant?"

"Why not? She's a hoe."

"Felt like I was getting somewhere." I shrugged, I put on Mickey Mouse for Milan and sat her on the floor so she could watch it.

I sat on the bed, wrangling up all my notes, putting them in my binder. "I know she doesn't owe me any loyalty and she knew that too. She was honest with me about who she was having sex with, who she was seeing, all of that but this one feels different for some reason."

"You like her for real?" She sat next to me and held my cheek.

"Liked. Despite her whoreish ways, she was a cool person. What's all that medicine business?"

I meant to ask before but I knew she couldn't have told me. She knew a lot more about Beyoncé than I did because of her connection with August.

"Schizoaffective disorder."

So she's kind of out of her damn mind. From m my understanding, it wasn't quite schizophrenia. The psychotic symptoms are damnnear always there. I guess that's what made her so good at what she does.

"So what does she do when she's manic or depressed? Because she's obviously not taking the medicine like she's supposed to."

"August says she isolated herself. He says there'll be an entire week where she won't speak to anybody and she'll lock herself in her room for the entire week."

"Well that can't be good for her mind."

"You're the doctor."

I shrugged my shoulders. Not my issue. It was good to know she wasn't an asshole all on her own though.
___________