19

you niggas tryna rush me? lmfaoo y'all i fell asleep 🤣!

i'm a victim of my pride

put my foolish face aside

somehow someway

'cause you love unconditionally

Beyoncé Giselle Knowles

January 17

Queens, New York

"I don't know nothing about this shit Tanya." I put my glasses on my face. She took them right off just to put them on her face. "Can I have my glasses back?"

"No and Beyoncé, you are blind as a bitch. Come on, help me baby."

"You don't have to go back to school until September, what are you really studying for?" I asked.

I walked up the stairs.

"Beyoncé bring yo ass back down here, we not done!"

I stood at the top of the stairs. I sucked my teeth and went right back downstairs, sitting down next to her. "Answer my question."

"I don't wanna get off of the ball. When I do go back to school, I wanna be caught up."

"You so smart baby."

"Thank you."

"Mhm hmm. I have a question." I didn't want to ask because I'm really scared of the answer but here we go.

"Yes?"

"I'm leaving for San Diego whenever I get me and my Pops' shit done here. Are you coming with me?"

She looked at me and took my glasses off her face. "Beyoncé, you know I have school. My entire life is here in New York. I can't just up and leave."

"Ari is going with us."

"Do I look like Ariana Fletcher?" She rolled her eyes. "Ari is done with school, I have two years left. I'm not going anywhere."

"So what the hell am I supposed to do? I just get you and now we're gonna be apart? What am I supposed to do for-"

"For what Beyoncé? Sex? You just get me? What you saying? If we're apart you not gon' be able to keep your dick in your pants?" She scoffed then looked away from me.

"That's not what I said assumption maker."

"It's not an assumption when it's insinuated dumb ass. Do what you wanna do Beyoncé but I'm not going anywhere."

"Whatever." I grabbed my glasses and went upstairs.

I slammed my room door and flopped down on the bed.

In truthfulness, I knew this was gonna blow up. I wanted her to come with me and she refused. I was also worried about the sex thing, yes I was. It's two years! Would I slip up and fuck another woman? I don't know. That's exactly why I need her there with me.

The door opened and she stood at the door with her hand on her hip.

"What you want man?"

"You really mad at me right now Beyoncé? You knew I wasn't giving up my education for you, I'm not one of those dumb bitches that follow you around like a fucking puppy and you know it so why you actin' like that?"

"'Cause man..."

"'Cause man what? Use your words or you not gon' get nowhere."

"I wish yo answer was different."