10

i bagged ya bitch in fashion nova

no designer

Onika Tanya Maraj

November 14

Queens, New York

Beyoncé opened the door for me then closed it when I got in. She got in on her side then looked over at me.

"What?" I asked absentmindedly. I was on my phone, trying to figure out my schedule. Covering shifts were so annoying, especially for people who only need it to be covered because they were out getting drunk the night before.

"Put yo phone down." She snatched it from me.

"Beyoncé give it back, seriously. I'm working."

"Not right now you not." Since she didn't have any pockets, she dropped it inside her sweatpants and smiled at me. "I'll even do the same thing to mine. But if I'm taking you on a date, I'm gonna need all of your attention."

"I'm not scared to go get my damn phone. The hell?"

"You worried about your phone right now? Still?"

"I thought that was obvious."

"You want it? You come get it and I'm not letting you touch me." She leaned back.

She got me fucked up like I've never seen or touched a dick before.

I tried to go down her pants but she slapped my hand away. "I ain't got no underwear on."

"My phone Beyoncé."

"You ain't getting it." She started driving and I sighed. Didn't know where we were going, didn't give a damn, I just wanted my phone.

"Onika lose the attitude, you gon' feel better by the end of the night. Plus I'm not pulling my phone out once tonight."

"Whatever." I sucked my teeth, sitting back.

The car stopped in front of the bowling alley. "I don't bowl." I said with an attitude.

"Good thing we ain't bowling." She got out then reached in her pants, pulling out my phone. She put it inside the arm rest then came on my side to open my door.

I got out and crossed my arms. "Where yo phone at?"

"In there with yours, come on girl." She grabbed my hand, we both walked in the alley.

I stood behind her and spaced out as she paid. She held her hand out for me to grab, walking with me to the other side where the arcade was.

"I know we not playing arcade games."

"Girl if you don't be yo ass quiet."

"Oop." I shut up.

Someone opened the door to something and we both walked in. My white crop top glowed and her t-shirt did as well.

"What we doing?"

"Laser tag, I'm 'bout to tear yo ass up."

"Nah, I can work my way around a laser gun."

"I can work my way around a real one so wassup?" She got in my face playfully while the instructions played in the background.

"Come here." I wrapped my arms around her neck, kissing her softly.

She pulled away with a smile on her face. "Warming up to a nigga, I like that."

"Don't think about it too much, you just got nice lips."