☁Chapter One☁

[THE ART ABOVE IS NOT MINE!!!]

Gon's POV

---

Another day at school, where I'm all alone and I constantly get bullied. I sighed. I sat down on the bus seat and pulled out my phone and some earbuds to watch Youtube to make time pass. My favorite Youtuber uploaded a video last night but I couldn't watch it yet because of some... circumstances... I clicked onto the video and heard the same greeting I've heard for over the past year.

"Hey there, Cloudies! It's Killu here and welcome back to my channel! Or if you are new here, welcome!" I remembered when I first heard him say "Cloudies" I laughed so hard because I didn't know why he would call his fans that. "Today, I'm joined by... no one. Absolutely no one, because I'm a lonely bitch." I laughed. "Anyways, today we are doing something a bit different! And that is a Q/N! Now, please don't leave, but I asked on my oh so very popular Instagram to ask me some questions for me to answer!"

I watched him answer some questions such as 'how old are you?' and 'What kind of job do you have besides Youtube?' Then something perked my ears.

"Why do you call your fans Cloudies and how did you decide on your Youtube name? Huh, why DO I call you guys that."Killu questioned. " Well, not to be sappy or anything, but I'm a very romantic person, or at least I would like to think that, and I would love to feel like I am on Cloud Nine when I meet that special person in my life. I thought maybe I could find them on my Youtube channel. But I haven't yet. Oh, since you all know that I'm transferring to a new school tomorrow, I want to let you guys know that I really hope I meet the love of my life there." Killu laughs and rubs the back of his neck. "Ok, onto the next question!"

After a few minutes, I finally finished the video, and I felt satisfied now that I've watched his video. The bus came to a stop, signaling that we are at school now. I climbed off the bus and quickly walked to the front doors of the school, hoping that no bullies will get in my way today. As I walked into the school, there was more excitement than usual, but as usual, I ignored it.

I finally walked into my homeroom and took my seat. I was confused on how nobody had stopped me in the hallways to beat me up. The bell rang, and Mrs. Bisky walked into a room, along with a strange boy with familiar white hair.

"Good morning class! We have a new student joining us today, so please be nice to him. Do you mind introducing yourself?" Mrs. Bisky said.

"Yo, my name is Killua, nice to meet you." Killua said. The girls in the class started yelling things such as, "Omg, it's him!" and "He is so much hotter in real life!" I didn't know why everyone was making a huge fuss, so i continued to ignore everything.

"Alright, class, please settle down your hormones!"Mrs. Bisky said with no shame. "Anyways, Killua, you can take the empty seat right next to Gon, the one in the back. And Gon, sweetie, I hope you don't mind showing Killua around the school after class."

The class complained about how I, the loser and loner, got an opportunity to show the new kid around.

I mutter a simple "Yes ma'am". Then I zone out for the rest of the class.

(Time skip to the end of the class)

I heard the bell ringing, signaling for the end of class. I got up and grabbed my backpack to leave. Then I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and there was Killua. 'Killua looks familiar...' I thought. I shook it off.

"Yo! I think you're the one that's supposed to show me around school." he said.

"Yeah..." I muttered, "So, what's your schedule?" Killua held out a piece of paper that contained his schedule. I looked over it, and was shocked to find that we had the same classes. "Um, apparently we have the same classes..."

"Cool! I'll just walk with you!" Killua said excitedly.

"Sure I guess..." I muttered before starting to walk to our next class. "But I'm gonna warn you to be careful around me, I don't want you to get hurt." I warned.

"What do you mean hur-" Killua started but was interrupted.

"Well, well, well, who do we have here? If it isn't the one and only loser, Gon. I heard you got the nerve to show the famous kid around." Zach, my bully scowled. (A/N: I COULDN'T THINK OF A NAME SO PLEASE GO WITH IT)

"Wait, famous?" I asked, puzzled.

Zack turned to Killua. "Why are you hanging out with a loser like him? You should join us who are actually smart and liked, especially since you are famous and all. You wouldn't want your reputation ruined do you?" Killua raised an eyebrow, and scoffed.

"What do you mean 'ruin my reputation'? You know I could ruin yours right now, especially since I DO have 11 million subscribers." Killua laughed. I was still confused as I looked back and forth from Killua and Zack. "Now, I would suggest you step away and never approach us again, or else I could ruin your whole. Career." he threatened. I was speechless. Nobody has ever stood up for me before, not even myself. Zack growled and left without a word.

I looked to my left, where Killua stood, hands in his pockets. I felt something warm going down my cheeks.

"WOAH WOAH WOAH! Why are you crying?!" Killua said, panicking that he did something wrong. I moved my hands to my cheeks and realized it was tears. I quickly wiped them away with my sleeves and sniffled.

"It's nothing. It's just no one has stood up for me before. So thank you."

"Baka! No need to thank me! We are friends, aren't we?" Killua said. 'Friends... I haven't had a friend in years...' I thought to myself.

"If we're friends, then I'm glad to have you as a friend..." I muttered shyly. "I never really had friends so this is the first."

"Really? You seem like a cool guy to hang out around! I thought you would be popular!" As I heard those words fall out of his mouth, I blushed. And for the first time, my heart felt giddy.

A/N: Hey guys! I had a lot of free time this week so I came up with another story for my bbs! Just making it clear that this a Youtube AU and it will have sensitive topics, so I'm warning everyone so I don't trigger anything for anyone. I just want everyone to be safe! I'm not sure if I'll update in a regular updating schedule especially when I have another fanfic to write and I'm in the second week of school, which will soon turn into week number three. But I'll still continue to write this story for the people who likes it and would love to read it till the end!  If there are people who actually likes my work ehehe... I'm not very popular with my stories but I hope more people in the future will read my stories because I put a lot of thought and editing towards my work to make it as good as I possibly can to make sure you guys enjoy it. Anyways, thank you guys for reading my awful stories and putting up with me! I'm pretty annoying and clingy af, especially with my ships ngl. lmao. If you liked the first chapter, please stay tuned for the next update! Thank you so much!! Love you guys!! <3 :)))