27/ Past, Present, Future

When Alice's eyes fluttered open, she saw that the man next to her was already wide awake. His fingers were stroking her upper arm as he watched her with a smirk. She had no idea how late it was, but with the flashes off last night wandering in her mind it must have been late already.

"You're smiling." Alice said sleepily as she fully opened her eyes and grinned.

"Waking up next to you makes me happy." FP whispered quietly with a happy twinkle in his voice.

"Is that so?" Alice hummed, scooting over a little closer to him.

"Uh-huh." He nudged her nose with his own and leant in to peck a kiss on her lips. However, they were interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Can I come in?" Fred's voice echoed from the other side.

FP reaggranged the bedsheets a little and Alice made sure her to clutch it close to her chest.

"Yeah, sure. Come on in." FP called, turning around to face his friend.

"My date with Hermione is tonight and I am freaking out already." His voice was filled with nerves and anxiety. Normally he would have waited for them to wake-up, but it was almost eleven in the morning and he desperately needed someone to rant to.

"But it isn't in another eight hours." Alice raised her eye-brow. There was enough time to prepare him.

"It has been decades since I last had a first date, Alice." Fred reminded her, which to him meant that it was a big deal in a way it most likely wasn't to someone else.

"Okay, alright. Let us put on some clothes and we'll talk to you in the living room." Alice send him a warm smile.

Fred chuckled a little and shook his head. "You two are animals, aren't you?"

"We're happy, leave us alone." FP teased and threw the sock next to the bed towards his friend, who smoothly caught it and threw it back into his face.

"I'm kidding. But I could use some advice." He smiled weakly, his cheeks flushing red. He felt like a teenage boy who was going out with a woman for the very first time.

"Be there in a sec." FP promised, and with that Fred closed the door to give them some privacy.

He slipped out of the bed and threw on the sweatpants he had gotten rid of last night and a fresh t-shirt from his closet. When he turned around he noticed that Alice had putted on her pyjama bottoms and the shirt he had been wearing yesterday. When she putted her hair into a bun, his hands wrapped around her waist while she grinned develishly at him.

"You look so hot in my clothes. Can't Fred wait a little more?" He pecked her lips while his hands roamed her body and landed on her ass.

"You're cute." Alice giggled and kissed him once more. She wanted to turn around to move to the livingroom, but FP tugged her back. What she expected was for him to take things further (which they didn't have time for) but his eyes were soft.

"Hey, before we go... I wanted to say that I really enjoyed last night." He said sweetly, tucking a strand of fallen hair behind her ear.

"It was magical." He whispered, and held her as close as he could.

"You're the most amazing man ever." Alice smiled happily as she relived last night. All his touches, the way he held her, the way he felt, how he made her feel butterflies... all of it.

"Come, we've got to safe Fred from a nervous breakdown." Alice teased and grabbed his hand tightly in her own as they made their way to their friend.