46/ I Do!

FP had sneaked into apartment 4B and made his way towards Alice's bedroom. Even when they would see each other in a couple of hours at City Hall, he just couldn't wait to greet her.

"Baby, are you in here?" He asked softly as he knocked on the door.

"Of course I am." She smiled as she poked her head through the tiniest opening in her bedroom door.

"Don't you dare try to take a sneak peak at my dress." She warned him, a stern finger pointed at face.

"Can I at least get a preview of you without you in it?" He cheekily smiled. It hadn't even been his plan to come to see her in her dress, he just wanted to be able to kiss her real quick before the start of their big day.

"Hmm, because you asked so nicely." She smiled and opened the door for him to enter. It was only nine in the morning, so she was still wearing the t-shirt that she had once claimed from FP as her new sleeping outfit.

His hands wrapped around her waist while he slowly swayed them back a forth with a happy and goofy grin on his face. He couldn't believe this woman was about to be his wife.

"Although I can't wait to see you in your dress... you in my shirt look hella hot too. I'd marry you like this in a heartbeat." He nudged his nose against hers as he badly wanted to kiss the smirk of her face.

"You're crazy." She teased and shook her head in amusement. Though, she'd marry him in his flannel at anytime, anyplace, anywhere.

"A little, but you knew that already. There is no way back now." He warned her in all seriousness, but couldn't stop himself from grinning. FP leant in to finally kiss her for the first time that day, but a voice behind him made him turn around.

"Hey! Hey! What are you doing here? You can't see her before the ceremony." Polly walked into the room and gave FP a stern look. She took her duty as maid of honor very seriously.

"Ouch, you're caught." Alice patted his shoulder and laughed when he took a step away from her with his hands held up in defense.

"Don't make me drag you out of here. We need to prepare my Mom." Polly gestured for him to leave. It was her job to manage the timetable and she was going to make sure they wouldn't even be a second behind schedule.

"Alright, alright. I'll go suit up." FP laughed as he followed her orders. It was a little funny, but he loved how involved everyone was.

Polly waited until she had seen him leave out of the door and gestured for her mother to grab her wedding dress out of the closet.

"Okay, he's gone. We can move to the living room." She had prepared enough space for everyone to gather around and make Alice the most beautiful bride anyone had ever seen.

But then there was another knock on the living door. Polly looked up instantly while Alice calmly took her dress and draped it over the dinner table so it wouldn't wrinkle.

"If that's FP trying to peek again I'll have his head." She shook her head disapprovingly already.

"Please don't, I'd like to marry him head and all." Alice smiled and laughed a little as she saw her oldest daughter turn into a younger version of herself.

"Hermione, Veronica! Come on in." Polly smiled sweetly and gestured for them to come further.

"How is the bride to be?" Hermione asked Alice with a happy smile on her face.

"I'm calm, actually. I'm marrying my soulmate today, there is nothing to be nervous about." And though she had expected to freak-out all day, she had been feeling really good from the moment she woke up.