From Bulgaria To Privet Drive

I was in my castle in Bulgaria, wearing my summer clothes. The weather was pleasant enough. I wore a halter neck, deeply scooped back, printed tank top, grey colored boyfriend leather shorts and a pair of black leather sleeo pointed toe booties. My hair was tied into a ponytail and I was thoroughly enjoying the weather, when I sensed something eerie. I closed my eyes and concentrated on various locations, where a London suburb came into my sight, and I could see a pair of dementor. I opened and apparated to the sight, reading the sign that read Privet Drive, where my brother Harry lives.

        I saw Harry being teased by a group of bullies. So this is what he goes through every summer! All of a sudden cold winds started to blow, and this fatty cousin of my brother's, started to whimper like a wimp. He was the muggle version of Draco Malfoy. But I saw two dementors, coming out way. The bullies began running, and the three of us, ran down all the way to the Dursleys. That was when we were demented, and those creepy dementors, started to suck away every happy memories of ours. Harry cast the patronus charm, and his stag came out driving away the dementor, and I cast another mentally, and a warrior woman came out charging down the dementor. Dudleykins just got saved from having his soul being sucked out. We took him back, and on our way we met Mrs. Figg, a squib and member of the order.
        "Don't put that wand away Harry, you never know when they may turn up again. I heard highly of you and would have thought you responsible when I heard from Dumbledore, but you proved that wrong." said Arabella Figg.
         "Wait. How do you know dumbledore." asked Harry.
        "Since you were a baby. I kept an eye on you. If I had treated you well those Dursleys would never send you over to my house. This is where I drop you. Take care Harry, Aria." She then went away to her home. I knocked at the door, and it was opened by a bony woman, who took one look at Dudley and shrieked out to her husband. They started checking him, calling me Harry's girlfriend.
        "Excuse me. Gross. Me dating my brother. How yuck can you all get. I am his paternal cousin sister." I said, to clarify their doubts.
       An owl dropped at letter for Harry. He went pale after reading it.
        "I've been expelled from Hogwarts. They are coming to snap my wand into half." he said.
        "Justice at last." said the beefy looking man called Vernon Dursley. God talk of an attention seeker. Another letter then dropped. After reading Harry's face lit with hope. 
        "My expulsion has been posponed till after the hearing." I hugged him in front of the muggles, not caring a slight bit. The muggles then took their son to the hospital, leaving us alone.