Letters and Meetings

It was a Sunday, and I was in the Great Hall having breakfast. I wore an animal print long sleeve sweater, black colored twill skinny jeans, chocolate brown fur boots and emeral leaf shaped ear studs. was having some pancakes with the maple syrup, when an owl scooped down, and dropped a letter near my plate, and perched on the table. I looked at the letter in the green envelope. I opened it and read the letter, and it read: -

"Never seen a true beauty like you, 
And I was a great fool to lose you.
Your ebony hair draped on your face,
Just like the curtains of the night are trapped inside a case.
Your lips may be as red as blood,
Or even as red as the ruby.
But to me you are happiness filled flood,
Who will be mine.
Your cheeks are forever rosy,
And reminds me of we were once cosy.
Your intellectual dialect,
Is shown through your eyes that are violet.
Your skin pale yet kissed by the sun,
Reminds me of our days of fun.
Just to remind you that roses may be red,
And the skies may be blue,
But there is someone who truly loves you.
Be at the lake at today evening at six,
So we can see what we can mix and fix.
"

        "Looks like Riddle has some tough competition." said Hermione as she peeped into the letter. Harry looked up from his apples and toast.
        "Why? What happened?" asked Harry.
        "Well, let's say that your sister has a secret admirer." said Hermione as she smiled. But I knew who this person is. I know him so well, it is the person who is currently receiving my silent treatment. Who is my target in my mission. It is his writing. But he sucks in poetry. I looked up from the letter and searched for Riddle, and I spotted him staring at me, with hope in his eyes. For once I smiled. It looked to me he was desperate to be forgiven by me, and I would some time or the other, have to take a step forward for the mission Dumbledore gave me. I turned the letter and wrote him to that I would. I fed the owl, some cereals from the bowl, and attached the letter on one of its paws, as it flew away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It was six, and I walked all the way to the bridge. I came to a point and looked up at the horizon, and emersed myself in the beauty of the sunset, seeing the change in colours. I felt a pair of hands cover my eyes. How silly can you get Thomas Riddle.
        "Tell me the person, and earn 50 points for Gryfindor." he whispered in his dulcet, and seductive tone in my ears. I smiled. Only he could think of such stupid charms. He did not know that I'm immune to his charms, but I need to do this for my mission. 
        "Thomas Marvolo Voldemort Riddle" I replied as I smiled, taking his hands and removing it from my eyes. I turned and looked at him, right into his hazel green eyes. We stared at each other, for God knows how long, until he broke the silence.
        "So I have to write poetry, to charm you to come back to me?" he asked with his brows raised, and with a mocking smirky smile. The famous Riddle smirk. Grrrrrrrrrrrr......................
        "Nop," I said, emphasizing on the p, as I shook my head.
        "So what gave way? Cause there were no who are you my secret lover and like written in the letter." he said.
        "Your poor sucking poetry and of course your handwriting." I said.
        "Touch'e." he replied, touching his chest, in the right side. I rolled my eyes, and took his eyes and placed it on his left.
        "Your heart is on the left, jerkass." I replied.
        "So you having problems with the Basilisk. And you have not found a clue or solution." I said all of a sudden, and he was taken aback. Well, I'm so going to do something, and later rub it on his pale smirking face. I leaned towards him, until I reached his ear, and seductively whispered "See you in the Moaning Myrtle's lavatory tonight, during patrol hours." I then backed off, and turned on my heels, and ran all the way to the castle, leaving him stunned and full of curiosity.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

We had still not found any place. I was thinking of suggesting my secret study place - the Room of Requirement.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Neville was walking through a corridor when Malfoy pushed his shoulder.

        "Watch, where you're going Longbottom." shouted Malfoy. But Neville kept walking till he came across a door, and Elena, I and my family friends filed out, giving him the brilliant idea, as he rushed with to the common room, bringing all the members of Dumbledore's army along with him. And showed him the ROR.
        "You've done it Neville, you've found the Room of Requirement." exclaimed Hermione.
        "Our personal secret study room." said Elena.
        "The what?" asked Ron.
        "The Come and Go room." said the Weasley twins.
        "The Room of Requirement only appears when the person or people are in dire need of it." said Nik. "And it is always equipped with what the person or people require."
        "So if you needed a toilet?" asked Ron.
        "Charming Ronald, but yes, that is the general idea." said Hermione.
        "Brilliant. It's like Hogwarts wants us to fight back." said Harry as I thought of this room as the perfect place for seducing Tom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next few days passed as we silently did what Umbridge said, and Tom kept talking to me, finally confessing to me, why he had to have the Basilisk reborn. And I agreed to help him out. We all did the disarming spell, as I read further on dark arts, and found, discovered and invented new ways to fight it.
        Today we were learning the stunning spell.
        "Stunning is one of the most useful spells, in your arsenal. It's a wizard's bread and butter, really. So come on Nigel, give it your best shot." said Harry.
        "Stupefy." said Nigel, succeeding in stunning my brother. Must say I'm impressed by this Nigel boy. 
        "Good. Not bad at all Nigel. Well done."complemented Harry.

        Next it was Ron and Hermione's turn. Well this is going to be interesting.
        "Don't worry I'll be easy on you." said Ron to Hermione.
        "Thanks, Ronald." said Hermione, mentally laughing away.
        "Come on Ron." came the cheers from the crowd.
        "You can do it. Come on, Ron." said another member.
        "One Sickle." betted Fred.
        "You're on." said George. Seriously guys. Betting on how your brother makes an arse of himself.
         Ron went to stun Hermione, when she took him by a quick surprise and stunned him. I saw George give a Sickle to Fred. I shook my head. These two will never improve.
        "I let her do that. That's good manners isn't it." said Ron to George. My goodness, this pig has a crush on a braniac, and he is an oaf to deny it. With several meeting we learnt several hexes, and jinxes, and several wandless magic. Ginny even managed to reduce a dummy deatheater to smitherins.Even Nevill succeeded in mastering the disarming spell. Soon it was time for Christmas, and I left Harry with Cho, taking Ginny along with me.