In Hogwarts Express

All our days, were going well and that git Riddle was sending me letters, and I being the best stubborn girl ever never replied. Instead I would burn them in the fire, any pretend I never got any of his letters. Yes, last spring, I saved his bloody ass, but that does not mean that I have forgiven him, let alone love, him. I cannot love someone who hurts me, if he wants me to accept him, he needs to prove to me that he is worth my attention. Today morning we were having our breakfast.  That was when we received our letters, Ron, Hermione, Niklaus and I got two letters. Thought the others got the standard book list as follows: -
A History of Magic by Bathilda Bagshot
Magical Theory by Adalbert Waffling
Standard Book of Spells (Grade 5) by Miranda Goshawk
Defensive Magical Theory by Wilbert Slinkard
A beginner's guide to Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
One Thousand Magical Herbs and Fungi by Phyllida Spore

 and Magical Drafts and Potions by Arsenius Jigger.
        So my friends, all apart from myself, Elena, the Salvatores and the Grimaldis had to buy only for Defense against the Dark Arts  and the book for charms. Ginny had taken Care of Magical Creatures and Arithmancy, just like Hermione, and the trio already had their books of their optional subjects.
        Our booklist had the following books: -

        Standard Book of Spells (Grade 7) by Miranda Goshawk
        A Guide to Advanced Transfiguration by Emeric Switch
        Advanced Rune Translation
        An Advanced Approach to Arithmancy
        Advanced Approach to Divinition by Cassandra Vlablatsky
        Advanced Potion Making by Arsenius Jigger
        Facing the Monsters
        Intermediate Approach To the Use of Elemental Power
        Guide to Legilimency and Occlumency.

        Along with these, Ron Hermione, Niklaus and I got a letter from Dumbledore, saying we had been selected as prefects. This year Dumbledore had told the Order, that he would choose, four prefects each from Slytherin and Gryfindor, while two prefects each from Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff. He said he had his own reasons. Hermione, Niklaus and I would be chosen, there was no shock out there, but Ron got chosen instead of Harry, gave a big shock to me, my twin, Hermione, the Weasleys, apart from Athur and Molly as well as to the Salvatores, the Grimaldis and my aunts and uncles. Mrs. Weasley went to Diagon Alley along with me. I wore a white cottom camisole, skinny jeans, beige platform pumps, gold plated citrine drop earrings, a pair of brown sunglasses and a stainless steel Swiss made bangle watch. We brought Ron a new broom. She was buying our stuff, when I decided to go to the upper floor of Flourish and Blotts, where I found various books on Dark Arts and its defensive approaches. I was so engrossed in my book, while I came down the stairs that I did not notice, whom I knocked down. I picked up the person, to see it was none other than Malfoy, Riddle and his group of idiots and oafs.

        Riddle, had become more manly, his features had sharpened and his shoulders and chest had broadened. He had his famous smirk on his moronic face. I rolled my eyes making my way to Molly, when he tapped my shoulder.
        "Admit it Aria, you simply like what you have seen just now." he said as he smirked. Gosh when will he stop picking on me, isn't he back, doesn't he have better things to do like plot the murder of people!
        "What did I see you oaf." I replied. This guy was really pissing me off. If he continues then, my hair for sure is going to change to brown.
       "Me." he smiled. Okay. So this scoundrel was trying to charm me. Good I had dumped him. He killed Cedric, attempted to kill my brother, and had even bet with my twin, that I was just like other girls who swoon over him. Omg. He is such an oaf.
         "What did I see you oaf, is a place to puke. But I'm so unsuccessful."I replied. I turned to see from the corner of my eye, that he had turned frustrated. Good. "Hey Molly, just let me buy this book as well. How much is it sir?"
        "45 galleons." the shopkeeper said. I gave him the money, as we apparated back to Grimmauld Place.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        Malfoy and I were walking in Diagon Alley, and we were about to buy our books. We entered Flourish and Blotts, when I spotted her coming down, she was so engrossed in reading the damn book, that she didn't notice me. Her smell was as seductive as ever. I purposefully collided and fell down, as she helped me up only to find me. She stared for a moment, before turning on her heels to walk away. She broke up with me in spring, and had not talked to me or replied to my letters since then. I needed to at least talk to her. This silent treatment of hers was killing me. I don't know why but it was. I have missed her melodious voice, her musical bell like laughter, her pearl-like smile, her feisty anger, the look in her eyes, her care and charm, everything of hers. I even discussed it with Narcissa and Snape, and Wormtail of course, and it were the Malfoys who confirmed that I have fallen for Aria Petrova, the cousin sister of my mortal enemy. I have tried to resist the pull she had on me, but have failed, and so accepted the fact that I've fallen for her, but I till now, do not know the reason for the attraction I have for her. It is certainly not infatuation, because, we had never used any sort of love potion, but still the impact is there.
        Last spring, I ordered Wormtail to kill the Diggory boy, even though I knew that he was like an elder brother to her. She witnessed the whole ritual of my rebirth, how I tortured her brother, yet she did not go away. Rather she helped me from somebody far more powerful than me, by killing her cold blooded. She killed her, even though she feels for the lowest of the lowest creature. She helped me survive, along with my monstrous self by commanding my deatheaters, and apparating with me and my dark self to the Malfoy Manor, where I stayed since then, where she broke up with me, yet never chose either of her brother's or my sides. She helped me survive even after, what I did to her. She does not know, but that night, she has earned my respect, the respect of my monstrous side for herself. I tried to apologise to her, even wrote letters to her, but she never replied to any of them. I tried to speak to her, through her mind, but she refuses to, she has set up strong walls around her mind. I realised she is an accomplished Occlumens. So I have decided to speak to her face to face itself.
        I tapped her shoulder and opened my mouth as she turned to face me.
        "Admit it Aria," I said,"you simply like what you have seen just now." I smirked at her, and she looked as if she did not understand.
         "What did I see you oaf." she replied in return. Am I making her angry, but at least she is talking to me.
        "Me." I replied. She was so clearly becoming angry. Her hair was turning from black to red to scarlet in colour.
         "What did I see you oaf, is a place to puke. But I'm so unsuccessful."she said as she turned to go to the counter. So I look that hideous do I. I felt like slapping her, to making her realise, she is currently looking at a greek god like face, over whom girls drool over, and dream to be with. But I have to also admit, that she is different, so obviously her approach will be different, and unique. She paid for the book and then disapparated with Mrs. Weasley leaving me all alone with these idiots. I am so missing those intellectual conversations I used to have with her. Why does not she realise, that we are meant to be with each other, at least as acquaintances or as she puts it as friends. She was my only friend in my lifetime, and I am the person who ruined everything for myself, so I cannot blame anybody. But it is all up to me, to patch up these tears and make sure, that it changes to something more, for the better self. I need to make her realise that she is meant for me, even if it takes drastic measures like compromises.

The next day we woke up at the crack of dawn, got ready. Everybody was checking whether they had everything in place, while I scanned mentally to check everything. I did my daily routine and wore my black lacy frilled boatneck top, with black skinny jeans, brown gladiator heeled sandals, a crystal and bronze bangle watch and black crystal stud earrings. We all fitted in Mr. Weasley's car as he drove to King's Cross Railway Station. Sirius had come with in his animagus form Padfoot.

        We all went inside a room, as Moody guarded the door outside, so nobody could enter the room. Sirius changed into his actual self.
        "Sirius what are you doing here? If somebody sees you." said Harry.
        "I had to see you three off didn't I? What's life without a risk!" he replied. This man was going to get it one of these days, I said to myself in my mind.
        "I don't wanna see you getting chucked back in Askaban." Thank you Harry. At last you have brains!
        "Don't worry about me. Anyway I want you all to have this." he said.
        I smiled at the photograph. "The original Order of the Phoenix." I said.
        Sirius nodded with a smile. He then started to point out the members, and recollected about them. "Marlene McKinnon, she was killed two weeks after this was taken. Voldemort wiped out her entire family. Frank and Alice Longbottom, Neville's parents, they suffered a fate worse than death if you ask me. It's been 14 years, and still a day doesn't go by when I don't miss you parents." 
        "Do you think there is going to be a war, Sirius?" asked Harry. Now my brother is back to his idiotic self.
        "It feels like it did before."
        We then went through the barrier between platforms 9 and 10, ans boarded the train. Harry and his friends were in one compartment, while I and my friends in a neighbouring one. We were having a nice time, when I decided to change into my robes, so picking up my robes I proceeded to the bathroom, to change and locked the door.

        Tom's P.O.V.:-
        I saw Aria walk with her robes to the bathroom, so she's going to change. This is my chance. I went to the bathroom, to find it locked, so silently I opened it with the help of magic, as silently as possible. And I saw her in her underwear My goodness, I had snogged her earlier, but I never noticed that she had got hotter in the summer, her curves at the right places, her thighs, long and slender. Her skin is beautiful. But unfortunately she put on her Hogwarts uniform, and was about to turn when I hid inside another compartment. I cannot afford to be seen, or she would blow me off. She came out of the bathroom with her clothes and shoes, and her hair tied up in a braid, and I watched her walk away.
        "Take a picture, you dick, it will last longer." she said as she went away, leaving me in shock.

        Aria's P.O.V.: -

        How dare he stare at me while I was changing. I let him look, just for the sake of teasing him, but beyond that I did nothing. I was thinking about the whole incident in the bathroom, when, Nigel came and told, me, Niklaus, Hermione and Ron to go to the prefects compartment, where we would be told our Prefect duties. We all went to the compartment to find the Prefects already there. The Hufflepuff prefects were Ernie Macmillan and Hannah Abbott, the Ravenclaw prefects were Anthony Goldstein and Padma Patil, the four prefects from Slytherin were the famous Slytherin gits - Malfoy, pug-face Parkinson, Millicent Bulstrode and dickass Riddle. Throughout the meeting, where we were explained our duties, the ass went on tickling and pocking my feet, like to play footsie, until I stamped him.
        He winced in pain, and glared at me, and I smiled at him innocently. This went on till we reached Hogwarts where the train stopped at last, relieving me of this asshole.