Why Did you Do That For Me?

I was walking in my uniform, with my prefect's badge pinned on my cloak, my dagger and wand hidden safely, and I was patrolling the corridor. This prefect's duty was a nightmare for me. Riddle would try to talk to me and I had to ignore him, so as not rip him apart to pieces. I am not so easy to give up you see. I was walking down the corridor, so that I would move forward towards the opposite side of the lavatory, when I started to feel drowsy. I entered the bathroom, and went towards the sinks, and stood in front of one of them. I put the tap on and started to wash me face. I was wiping my face, when I felt a pain on my head, and then everything went black.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        She was there in the graveyard. She had witness the whole ritual, yet she lied today in the class, that I have not risen. Why would a girl like her lie, what is she hiding? I need to find out. And I decided the time during the patrolling of the corridors would be perfect. So here I am patrolling the corridors where I received her silent treatment once again. This is really frustrating. Then we seperated on our ways. After an hour or so I heard somebody enter the bathroom, and put on the tap, and wash their face as the water kept gushing out. I peeked and saw that it was Aria. She looked tired, and pale, and was washing her face. As she washed her face, the droplets of water went down her face, and I so wanted to kiss them away. But she is least aware about how I feel for her.
        She was about to leave, but I needed to talk to her. And then I took my hand, and did a stunning spell, and she fainted. I walked up to her, and sat down appreciating the beauty lying in front of me. Her wet black hair, her red lips having drops of water on them, and so did her face. I bent down, put my hand and caressed her cheek. She looked so dainty, and beautiful, a beauty beyond words. Had she been in my time, I would have courted her, and may be never been the monster that I am today. I would have wanted to spend the rest of my time with her. I was never thankful to that old daft Dumbledore, but for once in my lifetime I am. If he had not got my diary repaired, I would not have come alive in this future, and then if I was not here, I would not have met Aria. I picked her and carried her towards the sinks having the entrance to the Chamber of Secrets. I hissed for it to open, and immediately jumped, travelling down the tunnel, opening the door to the chamber, and entering the chamber.
        I put her down on the floor and sat by her side waiting. It has been two hours since I knocked her down with the stunning spell. At last she opened her eyes and looked around. She was shocked and slowly her hair went white, especially when she saw me. 
        "Hello Aria, I see you have gained your conciousness at last." She nodded her head.
        "Very well, since it's soon going to be curfew, I will straight away, get to the point. In spring, you saw my rise, my rebirth, and yet today, you lied to the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher, and did not support your brother. I want to know why you did it? Why did you lie? Why did you do it?" I asked.
        "I did it for myself, I did it to survive. Now can I leave." she replied back, her hair going brown.
        "What does brown mean?" I asked. She didn't answer. Instead she got up and changed into an eagle and flew out of the chamber, before I could even stop her. I don't know why, but this girl is changing me, she is slowly, steadily, and unknowingly taming the monster in me......