Dumbledore's Army

Hermione had called several people from all houses apart from Slytherin, and told them to meet in Hogshead, a bar in Hogsmeade, a place where no one was likely to find them. She had to make sure, that when forming the damn club, it would go as undetected as possible. Harry, Hermione, Ron, Ginny, Luna, Nik, Elena, Brieses, Levi, Damien, Eliza, Emmett, Jared, Amelia, Honora and I were walking in the snow, towards the bar. I wore black colored three quarter sleeves sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, with lapis blue blazer, brown knee high waterproof boots and black furred leather gloves. I was utterly enjoying myself. We were so going to bust Umbridge’s ass.

         We entered Hogshead and took a seat. I saw almost all the people of the houses, apart from Slytherins had turned up. I became nervous, and looked at Hermione. She nodded and proceeded with the agenda.
        "So you all know why we're here. We need a teacher, a proper teacher. One who's had experience in defending themselves against the Dark Arts." said Hermione.
        "Why?" as Zacharias Smith.
        "Why? Because you-know-who's back, you tosspot." Ron replied back.
        "So he says so." said Zacharias Smith.
        "So Dumbledore says so." said Terry Boot.
        "So Dumbledore says so, because he says so." replied Zacharias Smith."The point is what's the proof." This is is so getting on my nerves. seeing my hair turn scarlet, Elena took the matter in her hands.
        "If Potter and Petrova could tell us more about how Cedric Diggory got killed?" said a Ravenclaw. The name itself, turned my hair blue. I think Harry saw this because now he got pissed. 
        "We're not gonna talk about Cedric, so if that's why you are here, then clear out. Come on Hermione, They're here because they think Ati and I are some sort of freaks." snapped back Harry. 
        "Is it true you both can produce a patronus charm? chimed Luna.
        "Yes." said Hermione, "I have seen it."
        "Blimey, Harry and Ari, I didn't know you both can do that?" exclaimed Dean Thomas.
        "And he also killed a Basilisk, with the sword in Dumbledore's office." said Ron.
        "It's true." confirmed Elena.
        "Third year, they fought off about a hundred dementors at once." said Hermione.
        "Last year, Harry really did fight You-Know-Who in flesh, and Ati has been spending each summer, and last spring fighting off demons, their minnions and possessed witches and wizards." said Elena.
        "Wait." said Harry, "Look, it all sound great when you say it like that, but the truth is, most of it was sheer dumb luck. I personally, didn't know what I was doing half the time. I nearly always had help."
        "He's right." I said.
        "They're just being modest." said Hermione.
        "No, Hermione we are not." said Harry. "Facing this stuff in real life, is not like school.In school, if you make a mistake, you can try it again tomorrow. But, out there, when you're a second away from death, or watching a friend die..... right before your eyes, you don't know what it's like." I nodded my head to confirm to whatever my brother had said.
        "You both are right Harry and Ati, we don't. But that's why we need both of your's help. Because if we are going to have any chance to beat the bad and evil, especially Voldemort........." said Hermione.
        "He's really back." squeaked Nigel.
        Harry and I nodded. All the people who came signed up, and we came up with the name Dumbledore's Army, because that's what the Ministry of Magic fears the most. We walked through the bridge, towards the castle, and talked and laughed for the first time, after a long time.
        "Right first we need to find a place... where Umbridge won't find out." said Harry.
        "The Shrieking Shack." said Ginny. Seriously Ginerva, is your brain equal to the size of an onion seed!
        "That's too small." said Fred.
        "The Forbidden Forest." said George.
        "Not bloody likely, plus it's open,any one will find out." said Nik.
        "Harry, what happens when Umbridge finds out?" asked Ginny.
        "Who cares? I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it? Breaking rules?" Huh, who is this girl.?!
        "Who are you, and what have you done to Hermione?" Ron, Elena, Nik and I said together, and burst out laughing.
        "Anyway, at least we know two positive things that came from today." claimed Hermione.
        "What's that?" asked Harry.
        "Riddle couldn't take his eyes off you Ati, at the Honeydukes, could he? And Cho couldn't take her eyes off you, could she?" said Hermione.
        When it was mentioned about Riddle not taking his eyes off me at Honeydukes, I saw Harry clench his fists till they were white, and when Cho's name was mentioned I saw Ginny start walking away faster, may be even crying.