In Dumbledore's Office

As soon as Bellatrix escaped, Professor Dumbledore apparated to the Ministry of Magic. Tom still held me close to himself, fearing what his monstrous self would do to me. 

"You shouldn't have come Tom. The Aurors have been informed. They shall be coming soon." said Dumbledore.

"By which time, I shall escape, and you........shall be dead." said Voldemort. The battle ensued. Voldemort did a fire spell with his mouth and hand, as he shaped it as a fiend fire serpent. Dumbledore conjured the water in the nearby fountain to rise, into a vortex of water balls, and splashed it Voldemort. Tom caught me, and pulled me aside, pushing me in the back, shielding me with his back facing the fiend fire and the hydro-vortex. He looked into my stormy amethyst violet eyes which had turned white, as well as at my white hair. We turned to see Voldemort panting at the impact of the hydro-vortex.  But then, he disappeared...Voldemort I mean. I saw the rustling of glass pieces, as Harry gasped. Tom caught my hand, rubbing my back, trying to calm me . 

        "You've lost it old man" hissed Harry as he twirled his head. All apart from Tom stared at Harry, with wide eyes. Hermione rushed to him, as Arthur held her back. Tom was doing the same to me, as Ron did it to Ginny, and Niklaus did it to Elena. Dumbledore crouched next to Harry, as he looked at him.

        "Harry, it is not who you are......" said Dumbledore. "It is what you choose to be..." 

        "You've never known love and friendship." hissed Harry. "Though I cannot say that anymore, for your youth form Tom Riddle. And I pity you." Voldemort came out of Harry, as Tom continued shielding me.

        "You're a fool Harry Potter, and you shall loose everything." said Voldemort, when we turned seeing Minister Cornelius Oswald Fudge arrive to see the vandalism and destruction, as he saw Lord Voldemort. I caught on Tom hard. Preventing him from moving.

        "He's back" gasped Fudge as Voldemort disapparated.  Fudge started to panic, and I saw Tom smiling. Harry and the others seemed to have survived, and Tom brought me closer to himself.

        "Why - what's all this about?" Fudge asked Dumbledore.        
        "I shall explain everything when, Harry, Aria and Thomas are back at school." replied Dumbledore. He then took one of the broken pieces of the many statues, and converted it into a portkey.
        "Now see here, Dumbledore. You haven't any authorization over that Portkey! You can't do things like that right in front of the Minister of Magic himself." shouted Fudge.
        "And should you be calling yourself the Minister of Magic, after all this." argued Garrick, shutting up Fudge for good. Fudge took at big gulp down his throat.
        "You will gives orders for the removal of Dolores Umbridge from Hogwarts. You will immediately stop the Aurors searching for my gamekeeper, so that he can return to work. I provide you half an hour for the work. After that I shall return to Hogwarts. If you need help, you can find me there." Fudged goggled, his mouth hanging open his face going pinkier, every second making me giggle, as Tom looked at me.
        "I shall see you three in half an hour." We took the portkey and within seconds we were flying. Tom held my hand tightly, and glided to the ground, holding me in his arms, as Harry fell on the ground with a thud. We looked around, to see that we were in Dumbledore's office. Phineas started to mutter some nonsense while we all sat in silence over what had happened. All until I glared back at him, making him shut his mouth.
        After half an hour, Dumbledore arrived and asked us to sit down. He turned towards us as he sat down.
        "Well, Harry, Aria. You both will be pleased to know, that none of your fellow students are going to suffer lasting damage from the event." said Dumbledore, eyeing Tom.
        "Good." mumbled Harry.
        "Madam Pomphrey is patching up everybody. Nymphadora Tonks may need to spend some time at St. Mungo's but it seems that she'll make a good recovery. I know what you are feeling Harry. There is no shame in what you are feeling. Your ability to feel is your greatest strength." Hearing him, Harry started to leave. But the doors would not open. "It's my fault that Sirius died. He was never a man to kept back. Now Tom, I want you to take this letter and give it Minerva. I'm sure you can do that." Dumbledore was upto something. Tom took the letter and left the office.
        "I was at Hogsmeade that day, to interview Professor Trelawney whom I heard to be the great-great-great granddaughter of a famous seer. But alas. She did not have the gift in her. I was about to leave, when her voice went hoarse. And that is why I looked back at her. She predicted as I remember myself hearing   The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches.......And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal..............But he shall have the power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives. And yet the Dark Lord shall live.........for the immortal mate to tame his monstrous heart will approach as well, who shall be the other part of his soul................and she shall save him for her sake........for the death of the Dark Lord.........shall lead to the destruction of her soul.........and the doom of the wizarding world........... 
               Few months later at the end of the sixth month, two boys were born whose parents had defied him thrice. But he chose you, because you have the same blood status as him. And at the night he tried to kill you, but failed, as your mother died protecting you, he unknowingly transferred some of his powers to you, the ability to speak with serpents, and so on. It was because of this that the Sorting Hat wished to put you Slytherin, but you refused.Your ability to feel for others, your ability to love is your greatest strength. Coming to the other part of the prophecy, Aria, you and your sister were born on night of Christmas. Before even you were born, your mother, a highly extraordinary witch, for her age, conceived you, she started to favor the arrival and visits of Voldemort. She even wrote in her journal, and Voldemort felt genuine happiness then. When you were born, he could not keep his eyes off you. He secretly visited you, even helped your father, the twin brother of your brother's parents, whom he despised. You brought out the humanity in him. After the curse rebounded on him he kept an eye on you, for your safety. He never meant to kill your father, your father just died while protecting his twin. When you were eleven, he went to attack Harry, but left you untouched. But you healed him. When Harry defeated him in his first year, he frightened you, so you could run to safety. He saw you, whenever Ginny Weasley carried the diary around. He was even taken by your beauty, he protected you, from the basilisk, by covering your eyes. He left you untouched when he was reborn, and cared for you as Tom, even then, as he does now. Merryn, even told me about how your hair changes to the colour of the yours and Tom's fused blood. To blackish violet, emitting a shine. Severus, mentioned how he smelt you the day, you both made a love potion. Elena told me how he calms you down, in the times of your worst fears. Its because, you can tame the monster in him, you are the other half of his soul. He only chooses to show his better side to you, because you know him far better than he does hinself, and you are exactly like him. Except you choose the light. You Aria, are an immortal since conception. You challenge him.You are his strength and his greatest weakness. You my child, you are his eternal soulmate, he is a monster to the whole wizarding world, but he is the safest place solely for you. His death will lead to our doom, because of you, for which he must survive one way or the other. And I know that you shall see to it."
        Harry and I sat in Dumbledore's office, taking our time, taking in the information. This prophecy, will really affect all our lives. Now I know, why I seek him, even if I don't want to, why my hair changes color, why I unknowingly and unwillingly fell for him, and must always choose between my love and my family and friends. Harry's life has been affected no doubt, but mine has been affected the most, and the fate of the wizarding world, lies in now in my hands.........