The Trial

The house of the Blacks belonged to the so called pureblooded noble Black family - Sirius's family. Harry and his friends sat in a round circle, around the table, discussing the secret weapon, and how Molly would not divulge any information to them, apart from the Salvatores, the Grimaldis, Elena and myself.
        "She doesn't trust us all apart from your twin cousins and their friends, you know. I even know that they are part of the Order." he said.
        Well we finished our breakfast after hearing the dumbass conversation of the Weasleys, smartie Hermione and my moronic brother Harry. Molly had inspected the house and found it infiltrated with so much of dirt, and mutts and pests. Harry and his friends were begging to help the order, and today we had to kill some pests which were there in this bloody house - doxies. I like Molly, she has a nice way of these imbeciles to help us even while not being in danger. She agreed that they could help the Order, by helping us to clean the place and make it suitable for living in. Harry and Ron entered the room to find our noses and mouths covered, each of us holding a spray bottle with a black liquid inside it in our hands.
        "Each of you cover your faces and take a spray." She handed the equipments to Ron and Harry. "It's Doxycide. I don't know what this house elf has been doing for so many years." 
        Hermione was protesting when Sirius came down, and we saw a cabinet shaking violently. He confirmed Molly that it was indeed a Boggart. That was when the door bell rang, and in came Tonks and Shacklebolt  as Walpurga Black, the mother of my second godfather, screamed away."Stains of dishonour, filthy half-breeds, blood traitors, children of filth..."
        "ENOUGH WALPURGA, STOP BEHAVING LIKE AN INFANT!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.
        "Thank you Aria. Harry would you kindly close the door." said Molly.
        Harry closed the door and came back. He rejoined the doxy party, as Molly was checking the page on doxys in Gilderoy Lockhart's Guide to Household Pests. Lord, Molly you still read the books of that bluffing oaf!
                "Right Aria come by my side. And you lot, you need to be careful, because doxys bite and their teeth are poisonous. I've a bottle of antidote out here, but I rather have nobody infected. When I say the word start spraying immediately. They'll come flying at us, but one good squirt of the spray will paralyse them. When they're immobilised just throw them in this bucket."She stepped carefully out of the line of fire, and raised her own spray and gave us the word. All of us started spraying, and soon fully-grown doxys came out only to be sprayed by the doxycide and get paralysed with a thunk sound. I felt their pain, but I realised, sometimes you just have to ignore it. We picked them up and threw them in the bucket. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the Weasley twins collect doxy venom, before throwing them into the bucket. I mentally chuckled, they would never stop being the biggest jokers ever. They even explained us about their newly set up joke shop. They owed HArry that, because I had given mine in charity for the rearing of hybrids in my maternal land of Bulgaria, and France. But Molly disapproved of a joke shop as a career. The de-doxyfication took the whole morning. It was noon, when we removed our covers and we had our lunch. After lunch we went upstairs to deal with that boggart. 
        We heard a bell ring, and few moments later Mundungus Fletcher came in with his new possession - stolen cauldrons. I knew this would not be good. Molly even started shouting at the git, but he deserved it.
        "WE ARE NOT RUNNING A HIDEOUT FOR STOLEN GOODS!" she shouted." COMPLETELY IRRESPONSIBLE, AS IF WE HAVEN'T GOTTEN ENOUGH TO WORRY ABOUT WITHOUT YOU DRAGGING STOLEN GOODS INTO THE HOUSE........". This continued until aunt Merryn calmed them down, making the cauldrons invisible to the eyes of normal witches and wizards. We then started to face the boggart. It was of no use. Merryn, Kol, Sage, Garrick, Elena, Niklaus, Brieses, Emmett, Eliza, Amelia, Levi, Honora and Damien and Jared were of no use, their boggart being the death of Harry and me, Sirius was consoling the sobing Molly, who tried unsuccessfully, in destroying the boggart, each time showing a dead body, once of Harry, then mine, then my twin, then each of her children, then each of my family friends, then Arthur. At last I took the responsiblity to destroy the boggart.
        I went up, thinking the boggart would be confused, and ultimately get destroyed by itself, just like in third year. But how wrong I was. It immediately changed into me and Voldemort getting married and then making love, having kids and finally letting him use my kids for evil. What now I had a fear too, fear to love a so called enemy? The git whom I never loved yet broke up with for the sake of my brother? I had been taught by Merryn that to destroy our fear, we need to face our fear. So I imagined Voldemort totally naked, running about out of embarassment yet, not finding a place to hide.
        "RIDDIKKULUS." I said, and the boggart, turned into a naked Voldemort running about embarassed not finding even a single nook or cranny to hide, as we all laughed finally destroying the boggart. But when it was destroyed I found everybody staring at me with wide eyes. 
        "Take a picture, it will last longer." I said.
        "What an odd fear?' whispered Lupin as I left the room.