Untitled Part 17

Today in the D.A. meeting Harry was teaching us how to do a Patronus charm.
        "Make it a powerful memory, the happiest that you can remember. Allow it to fill you up." instructed Harry. Hermes succeeded in making a patronus and so did Luna, Ginny and George like most of the class could only bring out whisps of white smoky light, while Brieses, Damien, Eliza, Emmett, Amelia, Jared, Honora, Levi, Elena and Niklaus, were able to bring out a corporeal patronus of animal with their hands. Seamus on the other hand was having a hard time.
        "Keep trying Seamus." said Harry. "Oye, Ati. Stop reading and do the patronus charm." 
        Seriously, is he a nutter, asking me to do this. I got up, and went up forward. Once there, I thought about the time Tom and I kissed right in front of the Deatheaters, and Voldemort approved of our relationship, and mentally said the EXPECTO PATRONUM, and a gush of white light revealed a warrior woman. Yes, my patronus is a warrior woman. Hermione looked at it with awe, like everyone in the room, apart from the Salvatores, Grimaldis, Harry and Elena. She interrupted my thoughts, and my patronus vanished in thin air.
        "Ati, you never told us your patronus is a warrior woman. Do you know what it stands for. It stands for eternity, immortality, love and bravery." I nodded smiling at her.
        "Patronus is supposed to depict your inner soul. Guess my sister will forever be remembered as a loving and brave, and powerful woman." said Elena.
        Harry went on instructing. " A full bodied or corporeal patronus is the most difficult to produce, but it shield forms can also be very useful against the enemy. This is really advanced stuff, you guys are doing well."
        But I was getting a bad feeling. I immediately looked up at the list of names on Dumbledore's Army paper, and magically deleted the names. I then gave Elena the indication and they all apparated back to the dorms. I on the other went on the couch, and lay down, my Advanced Ancient Runes book laid on my bust, and closed my eyes, pretending to sleep. Just then I heard the door bang. I heard someone make a hole on the wall.
        "Let me make a short work of this." said the toad bitch Umbridge. "BOMBARDA MAXIMA". And I heard the wall blast off. My brother was so busted."Get them." she shrieked. 
        "Professor." I heard Malfoy's voice. "There's this girl on the couch with an Ancient Runes book." 
        "Check if she is awake." she said. Malfoy checked, and even pinched me, doing the water charm spell to wake me, but I behaved as if I was unconscious. 
        "Looks like she is unconscious, Professor." replied Umbridge.
        "Taking her to the dorm." That was when I fell to sleep.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I heard the door to the common room open, and saw Malfoy carry a girl towards the dorm. I followed him up to the dorm, and looked at the girl closely. What's he doing carrying Aria. I looked at Malfoy. He put his hands up as if surrendering. 
        "Don't worry Riddle. I brought her here. Found her sleeping off in the Room of Requirements. More of unconscious." he said as he went out of room, shutting the door. I locked the door to the dorm, and rushed to Aria, and saw her move, and suddenly catch my hand and snuggle it to her chest. I looked at her, and carefully took my hand away, and went to the bathroom, where I changed to my pyjama pants, and then went to bed. Putting my arms round her waist, I brought her closer to me, falling to sleep.

        Aria's P.O.V.:-

                I got ready went down the corridors to the Great Hall, and sat between Elena and Hermione, facing the Weasleys and Harry. 

        "So, fill in. What happened last night." I said. Harry gave me a half-hearted smile, and then passed me the Daily Prophet. 
        "Last night, when we all apart from Elena, the Salvatores, the Grimaldis and you were busted, thanks to Umbridge and her Inquisitorial Squad, and the blubbering of Cho Chang, we were taken to Dumbledore's office, where there were Percy, Fudge and Shacklebolt. Dumbledore and Fudge had a big argument and Dumbledore saved all of us, by taking the blame upon himself. Fudge then ordered Kingsley to send Dumbledore to Askaban, when Dumbledore, did some magic and went away. And now Umbridge is the Headmistress of Hogwarts." Harry told me everything.
        Now there were new rules, Inquisitorial Squad could dock off points, consisting mainly of Slytherins, so I was safe. Thanks for my strategy. But the rest of the people had to face detention with Umbridge writing lines, with her blood quills. I suggested Harry and everybody to use the essence of Murlap, or even the essence of Dittany to cure their wounds. I told them they could even come to me, for healing. 
        There were new rules now. No one could buy any products from Weasley's Little Wheezies, a boy and a girl were not to come withing eight inches of each other. Students would be submitted to questioning, and they could enroll themselves into the Inquisitorial Squad for extra points, Even the fireplace were being monitored apart from her own. Everybody had to have their clothing in the proper place. Uhh, grrrr............... So much for rules.
        I am so telling you. This woman is sure to be doomed.