Enchanted Forest

I walked towards Mrytle's bathroom. I had to move forward. I had worn a Burberry navy blue strapless peplum top, black skinny jeans, a red trench coat, a pair of crystal drop earrings, a jaguar cocktail ring, and black pumps. I proceed to the lavatory and entered and shut the door.

        I turned and faced Tom, not taking my hood down. 
        "Command it to open." Tom nodded his head, trying his level best to see who was under the hood. As soon as he opened a tunnel came out, I took his hand, and jumped in along with him. We kept on walking through the skeletons of rats and moles, crunching under our feet. We walked until we reached the circular serpent door.
        "Open." I hissed, and the snake started to travel, each serpent backing off as it travelled, and finally opened. I took Tom's hand and went down the chamber, and let go of his hand. He came forward and caught hold of my hood, and lifted it open, was shocked to see it was me, and then smiled. I looked up at last, and met his stormy yet calm hazel green eyes, as he met my violet ones. I looked over him as I went to the Basilisk. I notice a spell was done, by none other than Tom, to stop the decaying of the monster. I knew what he was upto, but I could not have another session of Chamber of Secrets all over again. I looked up at Tom and walked towards him, as he looked at me with daze, curiosity and amazement.
        "Tom, I know what you want. And will happily bring the Basilisk back. But I don't want another repetition of my second year all over again. With you out there, the Ministry trying to bring down my brother, and with Dumbledore here, we can't let anyone know that the Basilisk has been reborn. Or there will be no more Hogwarts, and then no more of your plans. After it is reborn, you have to promise me to let it control him, just like you do. Promise me. Promise me, Tom." I put forward my hand. He thought over some time, and to my surprise, he took my hand and promised me. But how would I know he was keeping his promise.
        "How do I know you'll not break your promise to me." I said as I looked at him.
        He looked up at me, and genuinely smiled and replied, "I can break promises to anybody, including myself, but I cannot break any promise to you Aria. I truly promise to allow you to control the Basilisk along with me." I looked at him to find any trace of lies in his eyes and face, but I saw he was saying the truth. I nooded my head, and reached my beneath my breast, as he eyed me curiously. He went into a shock, as pulled out a dagger - the dagger gifted by Goddess Artemis to my family, and held it out for him. His eyes went wide.
        "What are you doing?" he asked.
        "Cut my hand." I said.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I saw her take out a dagger from beneath her clothes and hand over to me. What is she doing? She is supposed to help me, not attack me. 
        "What are you doing?" I asked her eyeing her carefully.
        "Cut my hand." she said. What! She wants me to cut her hand! Is she mad, has she gone insane. Why is she making me murder. No I can't. I can't do this.
        "Do it. Do it, Tom. The answer for the rebirth of the Basilisk, is my blood." she said. I was stunned. That's why I was not able to get the basilisk reborn, but it would cost her blood. What? This cannot be. After she saved me from what happened in the graveyard last spring, I cannot do this to her. I shook my head to deny to do it, shoving the dagger.
        "Do it." she demanded. I shook my head.
        "No. I can't." I replied.
        "You can't, or you won't."
        "I can't."
        "Oh really? Is Thomas Marvolo Voldemort Riddle telling me he's incapable of shedding a person's blood?!" she counteracted me. Why doesn't she get it. Anybody else asks for it, I will easily do, but when it comes to her, I can't. Seeing that I wouldn't she proceeded to the basilisk, and stood beside it's mouth. She took the dagger and made a cut on her hand, and blood started to ooze out of her hand. What the hell has she done. This girl is insane, she shed her blood, she cut herself. She let the blood fall in the basilisk's mouth, and then did a counter spell, to clot the blood as she backed out. I went and started to look at her hand, and to my surprise, there was no cut, just skin. I looked at her shocked, my eyes wide, when I felt something coil and glide next to me, and saw the basilisk move. It was reborn, and I looked at Aria. She smiled at me. She then commanded the basilisk to go back into Salazar's mouth and it obeyed. 
        I looked at her and I could stop myself no more. I quickly grabbed her and captured her mouth, enclosing it with mine, pinching her hips, and sneaking my tongue in, exploring her mouth. It tasted heavenly. Never had I tasted something so divine ever in my lifetime. I parted and saw she was shocked.
        "Please, be mine." I said as I gasped. 
        "I can't." she said shaking her head, smashing my heart to pieces."How do I know, you'll not hurt me again." She had all the right to be angry and hurt. But I needed her back in my life, and if it took kneeling down on my knees, then I will do that too..
        I went down on my knees."I promise you Aria Bellona Bellonaria Artemis Petrova, I will never ever hurt you, and will always love you no matter what. Do you still accept to be my girlfriend?" I asked, keeping my hopes up this time. She nodded, and I took her in my arms, and spun her around, kissing her lips.

        Aria's P.O.V.:-

                It was a week before christmas, and I was to meet Tom in the Forbidden Forest. I was walking all the way in the cold weather. And then I entered the forest, and found him nowhere.

        "TOM." I shouted. "HEY MARVY''.
        And I heard somebody jump on the ground behind me, and then I was blindfolded. The person spun me around, and the said in his voice,"How many fingers?" he asked.
        "Thomas Marvolo Voldemort Riddle, that's enough as for fingers they are nine." I replied.
        "Perfect." he replied. I could sense a glint of happiness in his voice.  I was then lifted off the ground, and then I was in somebody's arms and, then I felt my self as if passing through a narrow tube, and then I heard a pop. I was put back on the ground, and turned around.
        "Be still, been trying to do this for a long time." he told.
        He then cupped my face in his hands, and felt his soft lips on mine, and felt them gliding, fitted perfectly for each other. He kissed me soft at first, as if I was a fragile piece, and then he kissed me with force, with hunger as if he yearning for this kiss, for a long time, since time knows when.  with full force, and my it was fast. We then parted gasping for breath, as he put his head on mine. Then he touched me, and removed the blindfold from my eyes.
        "You can open your eyes now." he said. Slowly, and slowly I opened my eyes. I saw my surroundings. It was a forest, and it was enchanted. It was the most beautiful forest I had ever seen in my life. I ran about, swirled round, not caring that he was looking at me, all this time. I moved, and then did my swirls, and a couple of dance moves. I had never been so happy ever in my life.

        ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I saw how happy she was, her hair all golden yellow. Her cheeks blushing as red roses, her melodious laughter filling the air. She wa dancing and moving in circles, her hands let out in the air. Never had I seen her this happy. And I saw how carefree she was. Never in my life had I ever thought to live in the moment. She taught me that, how to live in each and every moment. Whenever she was around, I would be happy, filled with life. I never felt evil. Yes I want to make her my dark lady. She never ever saw me as Voldemort the monster, but just a boy who is just like the rest of the people, yet different.
        I can never be as carefree as her, but it felt good to know, that it was I who gave her this happiness. I had specially seeked the enchanted forest only for her, and here we are in this Room of Requirement, where there is and enchanted forest. She came and held me in her arms, putting her arms around me, taking me by surprise.
        "Thank you, Tom." she said. And I smiled.
        "Anything to make you happy." I said. I kept on looking into her eyes. Her hair was slowly turning lilac in shade. What does lilac mean? And it started raining. Wonderful. She will be so unhappy. But I saw her smiling and enjoying the rain. I kept on looking at her face.
        "You know how much I love you right?" I blurted out. Oops. What have I done. But, since the words were out, I couldn't take it back and so I captured her lips with mine, and kissed her, in the rain. The rain may be an enchanted one but it was our first kiss in the rain. We didn't even know how long we were in this room., until we left in the morning.