A Patrol Dance

I was taking my patrols at night, I had finished my lessons for the day, and my homework. I was passing though the corridor when I saw a shadow in Myrtle's washroom. Who is here? Who could it be? I have already seen to it that no student apart from the prefects and the head boy and girl are out in the corridors. Nik, Anthony, Ernie, Ron, Hermione, Hannah, Padma, Millicent, pug face, Malfoy and Tom yes. But who can be out. If this was a Slytherin, especially someone from the Inquisitorial Squad - they are so dead. I becames angry and frustrated and entered the bathroom.
        When I entered the bathroom, nobody was there. Strange. How can it be? I swear I saw a shadow out here? Meaning somebody was definitely hiding out here.
        "Whoever you are it would be best to come out. If you don't I swear I will be worse than the headmistress herself." I barked. I was waiting for the footsteps, when I felt arms snake around my waist and a kiss on my temple. Okay, so then, it was Riddle. How foolish of me.
        "I think you so have a lust for girls. You enjoy being the ladies's man, or should I say a man-whore, don't you Voldy." I said, as I turned to him.
        "A man whore?" he asked me seductively. He raised his brow as if waiting for me to answer back. Finally smirking,when I did not.
        "No answer." I shook my head, in disgust. I had to agree to be the girlfriend of this git. How could I?
        "I can read your mind, you know. And I know you mentally just called me a git. Now that's not a another nice word you say to your boyfriend isn't it?" he said.
        "Come on, you are turning into a man whore, day by day. Seriously lurking around in Myrtle's bathroom? What if a girl came in. What if it was Pansy, or Millicent or Hermione, or Padma or Hannah? Hmm. Then what would you have done? Seduced them, and devoured them with your lust. Pansy, a definite yes. Millicent, Hermy, Padma and Hannah, will surely give in." I said shaking my head. I mentally blocked my thoughts. I was so disgusted at this guy. Sure, he is sweet and caring towards me, but he is still a piece of shit.
        "So someone is jealous. I like it." He smirked. 
        "No way. Why should I be jealous. I would be relieved to get a reason to break up with you." I replied. 

        Tom's P.O.V.: -
        "So someone is jealous." I said. Lovely, she's falling for me too. It was really good to know that she loves me back. And I shall always love her, even if I have to ultimately hurt her a bit by killing her brother. I expected her to admit her feeling for me.
        "No way." she replied."Why should I be jealous. I would be relieved to get a reason to break up with you." That hurt. It broke my heart to smitharins. What she wants to get rid of me, even after what I feel for her. Well, if that is it, then I will fight for her. No matter what.
        I went forward and grabbed her waist bring her nearer me, and put her hand on my shoulder. Taking her other arm I started to dance. We went on dancing, with me lifting her, spinning her. Moving round, the bathroom, not caring that even Myrtle was watching us now. I saw her, shake her head like crazy, mouthing to me you are so screwed Riddle, you have so fallen for her. Yes, and that is why I will fight for her. I looked at Aria, I will prove to her, that I am her man, not a ladies's guy, I am only and only hers and not a man-whore, as she called me a few minutes ago. I had tried the boyish way, not I will go the hard way, the ways of a man. She will never fall for a seductive boy, she is not one who goes for the looks, she goes for what's inside, for a person tougher than a lad, she needs a man, and I will be that man. I spun her as I lifted her in the air, catching her and finally moving myself downwards, leaning into her. I saw that her hair turned a blackish violet, what could this mean. That day at the Malfoy Manor, where I kissed her her hair had merely streaks of this colour. Now her whole hair was blackish violet! I leaned into her face, about to kiss her lips, when she pushed me and ran out of the bathroom. 
        I 'm so frustrated. What am I going to do with this girl. She's challenging me every second. And yet she slips away.
                "Don't worry, Tom. She's simply in denial, of what she feels for you. Give her time, to 'fess up. She will do that one day, with sincerity." said Myrtle. I looked at her curiously. What's she saying?
        "How do you know?" I asked.
        "I know, because I'm a girl, so I can understand her. She is denying even when heart explodes on just seeing you. And amongst the girls she is my best friend." she said back to me.

        Aria's P.O.V.: -

        I had to run away, and right on time. When he was leaning in to claim my lips, I remembered his naked self I had seen in the morning. I need to avoid him now. For the sake of my sanity.

  Today, I stuck with Umbridge's rule of not seing any guy with 8 feet of each other other than my brother. Crazy right, but absolutely fine. I am walking class to class. Avoiding talking with him, asking him or answering him only when needed. I can see it that it's driving him crazy. But I can't help it. Snape and McGonagall have noted my behaviour, and so have my uncles, aunts, my twin sister, the Salvatores and Grimaldis. All of them watch him following me like a desperate lost pup, eager to win me back. But, I can't get his naked body away from my head, whenever, he scoots near me, that image just comes into my head. 

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        It's been a week since I am avoiding him. In this week, Hagrid told us about his giant half-brother Grawp. From what I gathered, Grawp loves Hermione and me. Harry, Ron and Elena, can't help but tease us. Hermione and Elena though, barge me with questions about Tom, when we are alone. How do I tell them about what I saw?
        Today at Potions, as usual I am seated next to him. Snape is in the class, so obviously Tom is having a hard time of make a conversation. But throughout Snape lecture, he poked me or even tickled my legs, even poking them, giving goosebumps. I hope he is not feeling it. And to Snape's utter disgusting idea, we have to make the potion written on the chit of parchment kept at our table, with our partner. Tom took the parchment chit and opened it. A wide greedy smile spread on his face, as he read the parchment. I hope it's not a love potion. Please no love potion, please, please, please.............................................
        He gave me the parchment and to my horror it read what I was dreading the most - AMORTENTIA. It's the most powerful love potion in the world, and I have to make this with Tom. I banged my head on the desk, making everybody including Snape look at me. Tom looked concerned.
        "Ms. Petrova. Do you remember, or you do have some problems to get cleared." said Snape in his monotone. I remained silent. The Slytherins smirked with happiness, that at last Snape was having a go at me. The Gryfindors looked afraid. 
        "Give me your parchment. Let me see what you have got." said Snape. I gave him the parchment. He read and smiled. "Amortentia. Best of Luck Ms. Petrova." He kept the parchment on the table and went away smiling at his table. The Slytherins, looked aghast, and the Gryfindors, looked concerned. I gulped and went to get the ingredients.

                                        ***************Time Skip*******************

        At last we had finished our potion. The potion was perfect, giving out blackish violet heart shaped spirals, having a mother of pearl sheen. Snape came up to us. He saw the cauldron full of the love potion, and saw the class, especially the immersed in the smell of our potion. He asked us to test our potion. I went first. I smelt the potion, and said "I smell, nature, weapons, the spring air, books on dark arts and its protection." I backed out, because I also smelled something else................. Tom's cologne. I cannot let him know, but it seems to me that I have fallen for the darkest wizard of all - I have fallen for Tom Marvolo Voldemort Riddle.

                Tom's P.O.V.:-

        I saw Aria's face go tense as she backed away from the cauldron. I went forward, and smelt the potion. "I smell strawberries, lavender and dark chocolates." I saw her look up at me in shock. Yes, I smelt Aria. Because I love her and her alone. Snape smiled, taking a vial of the potion, dismissing the class. She cleared the table, within seconds and rushed out of the dungeon. I ran after her.

                Aria's P.O.V.: -

        I ran away, but I was then yanked into a deserted corridor, by none other than Tom himself. 
        "Why are you avoiding me? What have I done this time?" he asked. "Answer me Aria, what wrong have I done."
        "Nothing. It's just, I don't know why, but I can't get you out of my head." I replied back, this time with a blood tear in my eye, which betrayed me by escaping down my cheeks. He wiped it off with his thumbs, and took me into his arms.
        "Then don't get it out of your head, because I can't get you out of mine." he whispered. And for the first time in my life, I felt safe, as if I am finally home.