The Prophecy

We went up the stairs as we discussed the problem at hand. Brieses, Damien, Eliza, Emmett, Levi, Honora, Amelia, Jared, Elena, Niklaus and I along with Hermione and Ron went up with Harry to see that Sirius is safe.
        "Harry are you sure?" asked Hermione.
        "I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley." replied Harry in frustration.
        "It's the door I have been dreaming about. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something. Something he didn't have in the Department of Mysteries." said Harry.
        "Harry please just listen." I said, "What if Voldy meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Snuffles because he's trying to hurt you?" I asked him with concern.
        "What if he is?" replied Harry still frustrated. " I'm supposed to let him die. Hermione, he's the only family apart from my twin sisters that I've got left." 
        "What do we do?" asked Hermione.
        "We have to use floo network. " said Ginny, who had just arrived with the rest of the Dumbledore's Army.
        "Umbridge has chimneys under survellaince. Guys, be careful. I'll go and alert Snape till then, McGonagall's busy." I then left to inform Snape.

        Harry's P.O.V.: -

        We reached Umbridge's office.
        "Alohomora." I said as I unlocked the door to her office."Alert the Order if you can."
        "Are you mental? We're going with you." said Ginny.
        "It's too dangerous.'' I replied.
        "When are you going to get it into your head? We are in this together." she argued.
        "That you are." said Umbridge as she barged in. We are busted.
        "Caught this one trying to help the Weasley girl." said Malfoy bringing Seamus, by his collar.
        "You were going to Dumbledore weren't you?" said Umbridge.
        "No." I said.
        "Liar." she spat back at me.

        Aria's P.O.V.:- 

        I rushed along with Snape to the bitch's office.
        "You called for me, headmistress." said Snape as we entered her office.
        "Snape, yes. The time has come for answers, whether he wants to give them or not. Have you brought the Veritaserum? asked Umbridge.
        I looked at Snape and mentally told him. Do not, under any circumstances, give her the potion, or I will see to it that Voldy comes to know that you are a spy amongst the deatheaters. He blinked back at me, agreeing with not giving her the potion and turned to Umbridge.
        "I'm afraid you've used up all my stores interrogating students. The last of it on Miss Chang." he lied to her. "Unless you wish to poison him, and I would assure you that I would have the greatest sympathy if you did. I cannot help you."
        "He's got Padfoot." shouted Harry. "He's got Padfoot at the place where its hidden."
        "Padfoot? What is Padfoot? Where what is hidden?" asked Umbridge, her curiosity rising to the peak. "What is he talking about Snape?"
        "No idea." replied Snape as he left me in the office.
        "Very well. You've given me no choice, Potter. As an issue of Ministry's security, you leave me with no other alternative. The Cruciatus Curse ought to loosen your tongue." said Umbridge. What the fucking hell?!!!!!!!!
        "That's illegal." shouted Hermione.
        "What Cornelius doesn't know won't hurt him." She turned down Fudge's picture, and I could take it no longer.
        "Tell her, Harry." I shouted.
        "Tell me, what?" asked Umbridge.
        "Well, if you don't tell her where it is.... then I will." I said.
        '' Where what is?" asked Umbridge her curiosity reaching its zenith.
        "Dumbledore's secret weapon."
        "Take me. You, Potter and this Granger." I winked at the rest, and wiggled my brows at Elena as we left.

        Elena's P.O.V.: -

        Aria wiggled her brows at me, and I got the hint. She wanted me to kick the arses of the members of the Inquisitorial Squad.
 I turned to Ron.
        "Hey Ronnie, want a jellobean?" I asked. He nodded as I gave him the jellobean, I whispered in a tone, so only he could hear. "Don't eat it, its jinxed to cause, acne explosions on the face, and to extend the tongue. Just pretend to eat it. When they get their butts hit hard. We run." He nodded as he took the toffee. Goyle being a pig that he was saw Ron with the toffee.
        "Hey what you eating?" He then snatched the toffee from Ron, and ate it. Immediately his face was full of acne, bursting and growing all the time and his tongue extended like hell. Chaos spread, and we stunned them, escaping and going towards the bridge.

                Aria's P.O.V.: -

        "How much further?" asked Umbridge.
        "Not far." replied Hermione.
        "It had to be somewhere students couldn't find it easily." I replied.
        "What are both of you doing?'' hissed Harry.
        "Improvising." we hissed back at him.
        "Well? Where is this weapon?" asked Umbridge. Then realisation dawned upon her. "There is  no weapon is there?You were trying to trick me. You know I really hate children."
        A herd of armed centuars came, and Umbridge turned to see them. Her loating for half-breeds could be clearly seen in her eyes. 
        "You have no business here, centuar." she said. Bad move, bitch, a bad move. "This is a Ministry matter. Lower your weapons. I warn you, under the law, as near creatures of near human intelligence." Well she made her worst move ever.
        "Protego. Incarcacious." she spelled as a centuar was wound up in ropes. I rushed and helped out Bane, who was tied with magical ropes, and freed him. He nodded at me and then to the other centuars. They then lifted Umbridge and started to run.
        "Please, please stop it please." pleaded Hermione.
        "NOW ENOUGH. I WILL HAVE ORDER. YOU FILTHY LITTLE ANIMAL." shrieked Umbridge."You know who I am?"
        Suddenly Grawp came and the centuars attacked him too.
        "Leave him alone. It's not his fault." I shouted at them.
        "No he doesn't understand." said Hermione.
        "Potter, do something. Tell them I mean no harm." shrieked Umbridge.
        It was time we all took at stand. 
        "I'm sorry Professor, but I must not tell lies." Harry and I told her together.
        "I am Senior Undersecretary, Dolores Jane Umbridge. Let me go.'' she cried.
        "Thank you Grawp." said Hermione.
        "Hermione, Ati, Sirius."We then turned towards the bridge.

       We rushed to the bridge to find, the rest of D.A. rushing to us. 
        "How did you get away?" asked Hermione.
        "Puking Pastilles and Tong-tongue toffee combination in form of a jellobean. Told them I was hungry. Ella's idea of course." replied Ron. '' He told me to bugger off."
        Hermione looked impressed at both of them. "That was clever Ron, and Elena."
        "Has been known to happen." said Elena.
        "Brilliant idea." complemented Nik.
        "So how are we getting to London?" asked Ginny.
        "Look it's not that don't appreciate everything you'll done. But I've got you in enough trouble as it is." said Harry. Gosh how much of a thick head can my brother be.
        "Dumbledore's Army was supposed to do something real. Or was that all just words to you." said Neville. I looked at this man with pride and admiration.
        "Maybe you don't have to do this all by yourself, mate?" said Ron.
        "So how are we getting to London?" asked Harry.
        "We fly, of course." replied Luna dreamily.

        We went and hopped onto a thestral. I transformed myself into an eagle. And we flew. We took a lift to the department of mysteries.
        "Department of Mysteries.'' chimed the voice in the lift.
        We entered and followed Harry.
        "This is it. Ninety-two, ninety-three, ninety-four, ninety-five." Harry then reached a spot, and pointed his wand. "He should be here."
        "Harry, Aria." said Neville. "It's got your names on it.
        Harry held the orb in his hand, and we listened carefully.
        The one with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord approaches.......And the Dark Lord shall mark him as his equal..............But he shall have the power the Dark Lord knows not. For neither can live while the other survives. And yet the Dark Lord shall live.........for the immortal mate to tame his monstrous heart will approach as well, who shall be the other part of his soul................and she shall save him for her sake........for the death of the Dark Lord.........shall lead to the destruction of her soul.........and the doom of the wizarding world..........

        We were all stunned. So this is it. This is the weapon he's seeks.