Decisions......Decisions......

Albus Dumbledore had called for me. He allows me to call him Albus, or Wulfie as I prefer to call him, when not in public. I wore my most formal wear, I knew he wouldn't call for me unless or until, it was of dire importance.I wore my black suit and black office pumps ,and tied my hair into a bun.

        As I walked down the corridors, Riddle caught up with me.
        "Where're you going Aria? That too in a formal wear?!" he asked me.
        "Budge off you buffoon, I'm late for my meeting with my distant uncle, who's in Dumbledore's office. Now move out of the way, before 
I actually chop off you manhood." I said to him, as I purposefully pushed him on his shoulders and went my way. He nodded, staying at his place, shocked.
        I went up to the Gargoyle, and said the password, and stepped up as it began to move. As I came to Dumbledore's office, I knocked at the door and I heard a muffled voice asking me to come in. I came in and went up to Fawkes, and played with him, as Dumbledore came with 4 vials of silvery liquid inside them, along with a key.
“Come here Bella. I want you to see these memories of your aunts and uncles, and how they recall Voldemort reaction towards you.” I moved forward, and Dumbledore, unlocked his pensieve, pouring the liquids into the pensieve. They started to form darkish bluish blackish violet swirls, as I lowered my head into the liquid. And I saw the memories. The first was when my mother was expecting us. And father had called over Voldemort, only on my mother’s request, who was angry when he touched mother’s bulging out stomach, on the right side.
You called me to be kicked by a baby? Shrieked Voldemort, when my mother took her hand, and placed his hand on the left side. That was when he gave a genuine smile, a smile of happiness. It then blurred to when me and my sister, were merely infants, and I had brown eyes, while my sister had hazel brown ones, mine were chocolate brown. I was crying, and there were demons outside. Mother had managed to calm down Elena, but she could not calm me down, and it was worrying her, as no one could calm me down. Suddenly I saw Voldemort enter the house, demanding to know where my godparents and my cousin brother were, and my mother out of frustration place me in his hands. To her surprise, I calmed down immediately, and after sometime, the eminent danger was nearby, when my mother, got him to blast the warlock’s soul to pieces. He had all that for me, when I was a mere infant?... The memory then blurred and then shifted to the day, he had come to attack Harry at Godric Hollow, I saw him kill my godmother, and then attempt to kill Harry, my eyes were amber coloured then, and Elena’s were jade opal yellow, and his eyes softened on seeing me the last time, before, the killing curse rebounded on him. The last memory was that of the chamber of Secrets, of our second year.
                “Who are you?”  Riddle asked.
                “Aria Petrova.” I replied. He then spoke Parseltongue, making it attack Harry, while closing my moonstone eyes, and as there was no more sense of the Basilisk nearby, he opened my eyes, and looked at me curiously.
                “Are you alright?” I asked him. He gave me a mocking laugh.
                “How can anything happen to me? After all I’m the Heir of Slytherin. The Basilisk will do nothing to me. It yourself that you should be concerned about.” He replied back. I held his hand, as he went stiff. I was merely twelve years old then.
                “It’s alright to be afraid. Fear always helps. Are you alright?” I asked him gently. He looked taken aback by my concern, and then something took over him. He looked at my eyes, and then at my lips, while I looked at him curiously. He was leaning downwards, as I eyed him to check his sanity, when I heard the smashing and rushing of water, as the Basilisk came up. He was about the kiss me, but I turned my head, as he ended up kissing my pink hair. He immediately closed my eyes, as I heard Harry defeat the Basilisk, killing it. But then Riddle started to taunt my brother, I had not noticed Ginny at all. That was when Harry started to stab the diary, hard, when I noticed Ginny on the verge of Death, and my hair went red, as I deduced what Riddle had done. I snatched the Basilisk’s fang from my brother, closed the diary, and stabbed it for good, till he smashed to pieces. Finally I blacked out.
I took out my head from the pensive as I looked at Dumbledore, to find him at his desk.
                “You see Aria, he was attracted to you, and had a soft corner in his heart for you, even before you were born. He did not think twice before helping your mother to kill the possessed warlock when you were attacked. From what your father told me, Voldemort, was the one who helped him escape, and keep you twin sisters safe, even though he knew you both are the cousin of his enemy. He looked at you all the time, and even in the chamber, as you have seen, he forever had a soft corner in his heart, solely for you. He may not have forgiven your brother, but he has forgiven you. He would go, and will go to any lengths, just to protect you Aria. You are the most precious person in his life, who he does not want to lose, even for the sake of power. So now, this is the mission and the work, I want you to do for the Order. I want you to befriend Riddle again, and be in love with him. Only you can mould and tame the monster inside him, and I can assure you that he will happily take you back.”
                I was astounded by Dumbledore’s words. Has he gone mental, me, be with Riddle after what he has done. But I will have to do it, for the sake of my brother, and for the sake of others. Because the happiness of millions of people is far more important than mine. I nodded in agreement to his terms, and went back to the Gryfindor tower, and my room, and changed, thinking about what steps I needed to take for the mission.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        Well, Umbitch took her duties really seriously if you ask me. There was a rush in the corridors. And Harry and I rushed, and found Cho Chang, a Ravenclaw, on whom, my sweet innocent idiotic little brother had a major crush on. He turned to Cho and asked away.

        "Cho, what's going on?"  he asked.
        "It's Professor Trelawney." she answered. Well that's all I needed to know. That scum of a bitch had done it this time. We all rushed to the courtyard to find a sobbing Trelawny and the vicious looking bitch Umbridge. I immediately went to Trelawney's side and started to say soothing word, just to calm her down.
        "Sixteen years," she said, "I've lived and taught here. Hogwarts is my home. You can't do this."
        "I can." replied the toad bitch holding a scroll of parchment in her hands.
        Just then Minerva, came and started to help me console Trelawney. She was sad herself. Trelawney may be weird but, she was still a friend to us. 
        "Anything you would like to say?" asked Umbridge in her disgustingly sweet voice.
        "Oh, there are several things I would like to say." she hissed back at Umbridge."There..." she tried and consoled Trelawney.
        "Professor McGonagall, and Professor Petrova, might I ask you both to escort Sybill, back inside?'' commanded Dumbledore. I was so glad that he came.
        "Sybill, this way." said Merryn helping Minerva escort back Trelawney to the tower.
        "Thank you." muttered Trelawney to me. I nodded, as Umbridge turned to talk to Dumbledore.
        "Dumbledore, may I remind you that under the terms of the Educational Decree Number 23, as enacted by the minister." she began.
        "You've the right to dismiss my teachers." finished Dumbledore for her. He then continued, "You do not however, have the authority to banish them, from the grounds.That power remains with the Headmaster."
        "For now." she replied back. Well if you ask me, this is another prophecy.
        "Don't you all have studying to do?" shouted Dumbledore, and went away, as Harry followed to catch up with him. I then understood, that Hermes is right, we will not be able to learn any good from this toad of a buffoon out here. I decided to secretly support Hermy in this matter. It's high time that we start to take matter into our own hands.

~~~~~~~~~~~That night in the Common Room~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        We had finished our Prefect's duty, when we came back and relaxed. I was reading my newly bought book on Dark Arts, when Hermione hissed out loudly.
        "That foul, evil, old gargoyle.We're not learning to defend ourselves. We're not learning how to pass OWLs." Man, the toad bitch had really gotten on Hermy's nerves. "She's taking over the entire school." she shouted. 
        A few minutes before, Sirius visited us, and we found out that the Ministry does not want us trained in combat, and is afraid that Dumbledore's raising an army. Phuft. Voldemort is on the move, were his last words.
        "He's really out there isn't her?" said Ron.
        "We've got to be able to defend ourselves. And if Umbridge refuses to teach us how, we need someone who will." We then all turned to Harry, facing him.