End of Occlumency

My brother, Harry was having a hard time. I came to know that Voldemort has come to know about the connection between his mind and my brother's. Guess from whom. Yes, from Voldy's teen self, Tom. He told me. Apparently, he is tormenting Harry. And if he does not stop, this torture, I'm afraid he will have to face my wrath, and so Tom, and lemme tell you I am not a person one should cross. 
        Snape was helping out Harry, but my brother was making no effort.
        Snape allowed me to see Harry's mind along with him. I saw our happy days, our family, our friends. I saw his happiness.
        "Feeling sentimental?" said Snape.
        "That's private." spat back Harry.
        "Not to me," droned Snape, "And not to the Dark Lord, if you don't improve. Every memory he has access to, is a weapon he can use against you. You won't last two seconds, if he invades your mind." But then he started to insult him. "Just like your father. Lazy, arrogant."
        "Don't say a word against my father." shouted Harry.
        "Weak." said Snape.
        "I'm not weak." counteracted Harry.
        "Then prove it. Control your emotions, discipline your mind. Legilimens." said Snape. And then I saw our moment with Sirius.
        Harry.
        Sirius.
        Snape stopped penetrated and spat as he sneered. "I may vomit."
        "Stop it." shouted Harry.
        "Is this what you call control?" said Snape.
        "We've been at it for hours. If I could just rest." But by now, I had enough, and I had to motivate my brother.
        "Voldy isn't resting." I said
        "You and Black are two of a kind. Sentimental chiildren forever whining about how unfair life has been. Well, it may have escaped your notice, but life, isn't fair.Your blessed father knew that. In fact, he frequently saw to it." spat Snape.
        "My father was a great man." said Harry.
        "Your father was a swine." Snape hissed back at him, give me a look of apology. He turn turned to Harry and attacked him again. But this time Harry counteracted him with the shield charm.

        "Com on Moony, Padfoot." I saw my uncle James, in his teen self, along with teen Lupin, Sirius and wretched Pettigrew go near a tree. 
        "Well, well, well. Look everyone, it's Sniveli. Expelliarmus." said James.
        "Nice on James.' said Sirius.
        "Dad." whispered Harry.
        "Impedimenta." said James, as the crowd cheered James, by calling Snape Snivellus greasy. "Right who wants to see me take off Snivelli's trousers?''
        "ENOUGH" shouted a red haired girl with green eyes. Aunt Lily.
        "Enough." said Snape, stopping the spell." Your lessons are at an end.
        "I......" said Harry.
        "Get out." spat Snape. He turned to look at me, but concerned as I wiped off my blood tears, now understanding his loathing for Uncle James and for Sirius. I smiled at him apologitically, on the behalf of my dead uncle.
        "It's not your fault, Ari. Don't even try to apologise, when you've done no wrong. Now go to bed." he said. I went out of his office, as he smiled shutting the door.