Pink Toad and Patrolling

We boarded off the train with our luggage when my brother and the git Draco Lucius Malfoy got into a fight.
        "I'm surprised that the Ministry's still letting you walk around free. Better enjoy it while you can. I expect there's a cell in Askaban with your name on it." scowled Malfoy. Riddle shoved him off, as Ron did for Harry, smiling at me, clutching Malfoy, while I glared at him.
        "What did I tell you? A complete nutter." muttered Malfoy to Riddle.
        "JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME." shouted Harry at him.
        "It's only Malfoy. What did you expect." said Ron trying to calm Harry down. 
        We reached the carriages, as Harry, Elena and I noticed bony, skeletal like horses. Elena and I knew these were thestrals. But our brother didn't.
        "Hi guys." said Neville annoucing his presence.
        "Hey Neville." said Harry.
        "Hey there, Neville." said Ron.
        "What is it?" asked Harry.
        "What's what?" asked Ron.
        "That. Pulling the carriage." asked Harry in return.
        "Nothing's pulling the carriage Harry. It's pulling itself like always." replied Hermione. I patted Harry's shoulder, as he patted the thestral while he thought of his sanity.
        "You're not going mad. I can see them too. You're as sane as I am." said Luna Lovegood, reading her edition of the Quibbler, upside down. She was a blonde, with a unique approach to life. Everyone thought she is mad because of her different approach to life. We all boarded the carriage, while my siblings took another big one, and went away to the castle.
        "Everyone, this is Loony Love..." she paused as she got my don't you dare make fun of my friend look, and continued "Luna Lovegood."
        "What an interesting necklace." commented Ron.
        "It's a charm, actually." replied Luna. "Keeps away the Nargles." Then she looked at the thestrals and continued. "Hungry. I hope there's pudding."
        "What are Nargles?" asked Ron as the carriage started to move.
        "No idea." replied Hermione.

        We reached the castle five minutes earlier than the time for the feast and settled down. Soon the sorting ceremony was done.Throughout the feast I noticed Tom staring away at me, and whenever I glared at him eye to eye, or caught him looking at my face in daze, he would turn away, and blush till he was redder than a tomato. Goodness me, not again. Whatever he tries, this time I am so not falling for his trap, and certainly not for his charms. We were well fed. Ron as usual would eat his food like a pig, and end up burping loudly, much to our disgust. Why can't he have that much, which won't make him burp in public embarassing the hell out of himself in public! Well, obviously he can't after all, he is a moron, isn't it. But I guess, he is better than Harry, since my brother's an idiot. Dumbledore then began his speech.
        "Good evening, children.Now, we have two changes, in the staff this year. We're pleased to welcome back Professor Grubbly-Plank, who'll be taking Care of Magical Creatures, while Hagrid's on a temporary leave. (yeah he's visiting giants along with Madame Olympe Maxime). We also wish to welcome our new Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Professor Dolores Umbridge. And I'm sure you'll join me in wishing our new teachers the best of luck.Now, as usual, Mr.Filch, our caretaker, has asked me to remind you......"
        She made a noise as if clearing her throat as Harry whispered to us - "She was at my hearing. She works for Fudge". Interesting and truly nice.
        "Thank you Headmaster, for those kind words of welcome." she said, with a sickly smile. "And how lovely to see all your bright happy faces smiling up at me." Woman you need to think harder, to make me smile at you, duh. "I'm sure we are all going to be very good friends."
        "That's likely." muttered the Weasley twins in unison.
        "The Ministry of Magic has always considered," she continued,"the education of young witches and wizards to be of vital importance. Although each headmaster has brought something new to this historic school, progress for the sake of progress, must be discouraged. Let us preserve what must be preserved, and prune practices that ought to be prohibited." she finished with her sickly giggle. All clapped, especially the people from the Slythrin table. Duh, dudes. 
        "Thank you, Professor Umbridge. That was a very enlightening and illuminating." replied Dumbledore, kindly to her.
        My dumb friends started to mutter on the table.
        "Illuminating? What a load of waffle." commented George.
        "What's it mean?" asked Ron.
        "Magic is forbidden in the corridor," said Dumbledore, when Hermione and I enlightened their minds.
        "It means the Ministry is interfering at Hogwarts." Hermione said. 
        "And her speech is more like a prophecy." I replied.
        All of us then got up and guided the first years, Ron using his own words, Hermione dutifully, Nik politely while I did it sarcastically. We guided them to their dorms, and about the common room, and the timings for breakfast, and other things.

        We were done instructing the people, when we came down to see Harry starting to talk with Seamus. From what I could see in Seamus' face, I don't think it's gonna turn out good.
        "Dean, Seamus. Good holiday?" asked Harry.
        "Alright. Better than Seamus's anyway." replied Dean Thomas.
        "Me mum didn't want me to come back this year." said Seamus Finnigan.
        "Why not?" asked my brother in return.
        "Let me see. Because of you. The Daily Prophet has been saying a lot about you and Dumbledore." he said.
        "What, your mum believes them?" said Harry.
        " Nobody was there the night Cedric died." said Seamus. Now this guy is gonna get a nice lesson of his life, right from me.
        "I guess, you should read the Prophet then, just like your stupid mother." commented Harry. Oh no, please don't insult Harry, you're just agravating this situation.
        "Don't talk about my mother."
        "I'll have a go at anyone calling me a liar." shouted Harry at Seamus.
        "What's going on?" asked Ron as he came further into the room.
        "He's mad, is what's going on. Do you believe the rubbish he's come out with about You-Know-Who?" asked Seamus.
        " Yeah, I do. Does anyone else got a problem with Harry?" he replied. When everybody dispersed off he went up to Harry. "You alright? Fine." as Harry nodded. "Seamus was bang out of order mate."
        "I said I'm fine, Ron." replied Harry. Man no need to be mad at us idiotic brother.
        "Oh right, guess we'll just leave you to your thoughts then." said Ron. Elena gave Niklaus a kiss on his lips, as he smiled while kissing her. I knocked her head, making both of them seperate, reminding them we need to meet Minerva for the Prefect's duties.

        We walked to the office of Professor McGonagall. She instructed us about our duties, to see that no rule was broken, take people to safety, no boy entered the girls's lavatory unless or until required and vice versa, we could knock off points and give detention to students, other than prefects, and head boy and head girl, and we were to help the teachers in case of occasions. We were assigned our duty partners. The list went as : -
1)Ernie Macmillan and Padma Patil
2) Anthony Goldstein and Hannah Abbott
3) Draco Malfoy and Pansy Parkinson
4)Millicent Bulstrode and Niklaus Salvatore
5) Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger    oh no please no, and 
6)Thomas Riddle and Aria Petrova.

        My life is so screwed, I have Riddle as my prefects duty partner. While the Slytherin house congratulated him for getting me as a partner, the Hufflepuffs, the Ravenclaws, Nik, Hermes, and Ron sympathized with me for getting the dick. And where do I have to patrol, guess where. The floor having the entrance to the chamber of secrets. Oh yes, Moarning Myrtle's bathroom. God, why oh why, do I have to be stuck with this oaf. Well, I will give him the silent treatment, and nod and shake my head if required, then may be he'll stop pissing the hell out of me. As we were walking, I don't know why, but it seemed to me, that asshole was very happy. As if Dumbledore, had made his day. Uhh. Sometimes it makes me wonder, whether the old man has gone insane, or worse senile.
        "So Aria, why don't you patrol that side while I patrol out here." said the dick. I nodded my head and went the way, he had pointed.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        Well, I got Aria as my prefect partner for patrolling. I was happy for once, now that I would have a chance to mend the torn and broken bonds of friendship and finally love. But throughout the duty she gave me the silent treatment, not speaking to me, and just nodding her head for a yes, and shaking her head for a no, only when required otherwise, she ignored me. I had to proceed with my task. My real self, had decided to give rebirth to the Basilisk, and unleash it in the school, getting rid of Mudbloods, and use the Imperius Curse on Umbridge. To get Dumbledore thrown out of the school, to have a free reign in Hogwarts. So I told this girl, whom I still considered as my friend even though she didn't consider me to be one anymore. Not her fault as well, which I consider is a big accomplishment on her part, as I never agree to my faults. I told her to go the opposite direction from the Chamber, as I patrolled out her, so I could utilise my time, to find something to see that the Basilisk is reborn. She simply nodded and went away. I opened the chamber and entered. The Basilisk was almost decaying, whatever I needed to do, I needed to do it fast. But how? 
        Time passed and soon it was 11 pm, time of the curfew, so I went out of the lavatory to meet Aria, but she was no where to be found. I rushed in the corridor, only to find Salvatore, but he was there alone. I was about to ask him, when his words stabbed me.
        "She left as soon as the clock struck 11. She went to the dorm, to catch up, with her education, of the past year, or in simple language to revise. See you tomorrow Riddle." and he walked away.
        So she's avoiding me hm. She does not want to talk to me, nor associate herself, on her own free will with me, she wants to be as far away as possible from me. Well I will see to it that this wish of hers is never fulfilled, I will make her life miserable, that she'll want me back in her life, and I being the person that I am will kindly oblige.