Things We Lose Have A Way To Come Back To Us

Harry's P.O.V.: -

        I was walking to the Gryfindor Tower, not feeling hungry after the loss of Sirius. I was walking when I saw Luna with a parchment, wondering around the castle.
        "How come you're not at the feast?" I asked her.
        "Lost my possessions." She replied back, looking at me. "Apparently people have been hiding them."
        "That's aweful." I said
        "Oh, it's all good fun," she said as though she didn't get bothered by it. "But as it's the last night, I really need them back."
        "Do you need help in finding them?" I said offering her my help.
        "I'm sorry about your godfather, Harry." she said looking glum.
        "Are you sure you don't want any help finding them?" I asked her, changing the topic to avoid the subject, of Sirius being dead.
        "That's all right. My mum always said the things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end." Both of us looked up at the ceiling to find a pair of shoes hanging from the top. "Though not in the way we expect. I hope they have pudding." As always, Luna and her love for puddings.

        Aria's P.O.V.: -
        Tom and I didn't go to dinner we just went to the Room of Requirement straight away, and he locked the door. He rushed to me and took me in his arms, and claimed my lips with his. I kissed him back, this time, and ran my fingers through his dark brown curls. He ran his fingers though my black waves, and played with them while kissing my face, as butterflies flew in my tummy. He proceeded down my throat, my down to my jungular, kissing and biting his face down to my bust. He ran his hands down to my thighs, pulling up my skirt, his other hand, cupping my breast and squeezing them. I gasped from pleasure, and he being the sneaky male that he was entered his tongue into my mouth, and started to explore it. I bit his lips, making him go wild. He pushed me to the wall and kissed me hungrily, and my legs went around his waist. He went round and round, not leaving my mouth. We fell on the king sized bed, and he straddled me his legs on each side of me, his hands holding each of my hands on my sides, as he travelled down my body. We slept that night, cuddling each other, not even remembering to patrol the corridors.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   All of us were in our compartment. Tom had preferred to take one all onto himself. I was wearing a coral sheer cut peplum top, black linen miniskirt, and black meshwork zipup pumps. Harry was staring at me since the past two hours. At last Hermione got fed up. 

        "Harry will you stop staring at your sister, it's creepy." said Hermione.
        "Yeah mate, what's got your wand in a knot." said Ron.
        "The fact that my sister, Ati, is an immortal and not only that but the eternal soulmate of Voldemort himself." said Harry. Seriously my brother was pissing me off.
        I left the compartment along with my belongings, and Elena noticed this.
        "Ati where are you going?" she asked.
        "Somewhere , where my tosspot of a brother cannot creep me out." I said.
        "You'll have to work hard Harry, she's more stubborn than the mule." said Ginny.

        I left, and made my way to find Tom. I had accepted my love for him. I found him in the very last corner compartment, sitting by himself at the window. I silently opened the door, and went in, keeping my belongings across him, shutting all the curtains and windows. He turned and smirked.
        "Someone couldn't stay away longer." he said.
        "Whatever you say honey." I purred back, as we started to make out, going on throughout the train journey.

        Harry's P.O.V.: -
        I felt bad about how I just behaved with my sister. Ginny is right. Aria never forgives easily. I pondered over whatever Dumbledore had told us that day in the office. I was immersed in my thoughts, when I was interrupted.
        "I heard Tom is gonna spend his summer with Aria in Bulgaria. Let's hope all goes well."
        I nodded. "I've been thinking about Dumbledore told Aria and me."
        "And what's that?" asked Hermione.
        "We've got one thing Voldemort does not have, but looks like Tom has." I said
        "Yeah." said Damien.
        "Something worth fighting for." I said.