Bitchy Professor Dumbridge

We had our breakfast and proceed to the first class we had with Umbridge, and the git house, Slytherins. When we walked in Hermione sat with Ron, Dean with Seamus, Crabbe with Goyle, Malfoy with Parkinson, Zabini with Bulstrode, Neville with Harry, Nik with Elena, Brieses with Damien, Elilza with Emmett, Amelia with Jared, Honora with Levi, Pavarti with Lavender Brown. I saw that the seats were taken and went up to the front row and took a seat.  A few minutes later, I was joined by none other than the famous dick of Hogwarts - Thomas Tom Marvolo Voldemort Riddle. I am so back to calling him abusive names, which he deserves. If he messes with me under Umbridge's nose; he is so doomed. Pavarti made a bird out of origamy, and charmed it to fly across the room. The boys and girls laughed and giggled, Malfoy hit it, and I blew it to fly forward, until it burnt to crisps. I looked up to find it was Umbridge. I knew then, that we would never get along with each other, so I have to be my sly, cunning and diplomatic  self, to survive in Hogwarts, and if that meant denying seeing the rebirth of Voldemort, then so be it.
        "Good Morning, children." she said. Children, seriously woman.
        Ordinary, Wizarding Levels,most commonly known as OWLs." she said in her sickly disgusting sweet voice. I saw Riddle rolling his eyes. Wow. No one apart from your enemy agreeing with you."Study hard and you will be rewarded, fail to do so, and the consequences will be severe." Indeed. "Your previous instruction in this subject, has been disturbingly uneven. But you'll be pleased to know that from now on you will be following a carefully structured, Ministry-approved course of defensive magic. Yes?" We turned to see that Hermione had raised her hand.
        "There is nothing in here about using defensive spells." she said.
        "Using spells?" replied Umbridge. "Why I can't imagine why you would need to use spells in my classroom?" Then she and my daft of a brother  - the boy who live - Harry Potter started to argue. God doesn't he have the simple common sense, when and when not to open his stupid mouth!!
        "We're not gonna use magic?" asked Harry.
        "You'll be learning about defensive spells, in a secure risk-free way.Students will raise their hands when they speak in my class. It is the view of the Ministry that a theoretical knowledge will be sufficient to help you get through your examinations, which after all, is what school is about." said Umbridge.
        "And how's theory supposed to prepare us for what is out there?" argued Harry.
        "There is nothing out there, dear." replied the bitch. "Who do you imagine to attack children like yourselves?"
        "Oh, I don't know, Lord Voldemort." At these words, Riddle, became stiff, and he clenched his fists. I just ignored those words. I needed to stay out of trouble, if I needed my revenge.
        "Now let me make this quite plain," said Umbridge, "you've been told, that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This is a lie."
        "It is not a lie. I saw him, I fought him. Ask Aria, why don't you?" Harry argued back. Umbridge turned to me, and and shrugged my shoulders, denying the fact. If I have to lie to survive for my goal, then I will happily do that. Harry was shocked. I gave him a I will tell you why later look to him, making him compose his face and face Umbridge.
        "Detention, Mr.Potter."
        " Cedric Diggory dropped dead on his own accord?"
        "Cedric Diggory's death was a tragic accident."
        "It was a murder. Voldemort killed him." The whole class was now looking at Harry and Umbridge. 
        "Enough. See me later Mr. Potter." and she gave her sickly disgusting smile. Throughout the class, she made us read beginners's guide to defense against the dark arts, while she had to make me, Elena, the Salvatores and the Grimaldis read an intermediate level one. I so wanted to blast off her soul. And to add the cherry and icing on the cake, Riddle spent his time, staring at me.

      Harry's P.O.V.: -

         Ati was furious with me for landing into a detention on the very first day of school. She was not talking to me. She then gave up and started to talk to me. She even told me her strategy of what she said know your frenemy, keep your friends close but keep your enemies closer. She was lying so that she could have the bitch dance to her ways, and even said she would secretly support me, though outwardly support those gits. No wonder, Sirius is right, that Dumbledore, chose my twin cousins, the Salvatore, the Grimaldis, and especially Ati for the Order.
        Well I finished my dinner, and rushed to the office of Umbridge. It Quirell's time, it would smell of garlic, in Lockhart's time, it would have his pictures in various poses, in Lupin's time you'd be likely to come across some dark creature, and in Moody's time it was filled with dark detectors. But now, the office was totally pink, and filled with pictures of cats, and kittens. Had Ati seen this, her hair, would have gone brown, and she would have turned livid.
        "Good Evening Mr.Potter." said the woman.
        "Sit." I sat.
        "Today you'll be doing lines for me, Mr. Potter. No, not your quill, you'll be using rather a special one of mine. Now... I want you to write, I must not tell lies."
        "How many times?" I asked.
        "Well, let's say as long as it takes for the message to sink in." she said in her sickly voice. I noticed that she had given me no ink.
        "You haven't given me any ink." I said.
        "Oh, you won't be needing any ink." she replied. Strange. I then started to write, and felt an itching on my palm, which continued, until I looked. On the surface of my palm was written I must not tell lies, in red, so I was writing with blood on the parchment?!
        I stared at her, and she saw me.
        "Yes?" she asked. Well I'm not going to give her the satisfaction, of hurting me.
        "Nothing." I replied. 
        She got up from her table and went around me. "Yes, because deep down, you know that you deserve to be punished. Don't you Mr. Potter? Go on." and the detention went on this way.