Untitled Part 16

Today is my birthday. Yes Elena and I are back for Christmas at Grimmauld place, right after Arthur got attacked at the Ministry. I have been thinking of visiting the monster itself, but Merryn says I can only do so once I have mastered Transformancy. I was sleeping in my bed, and dreamed that Arthur is back, when my brother, Sirius and Elena, started to whisper and sing Happy Birthday.  I woke up from my bed, and wished my twin on since it was her birthday as well. Well you have birthday presents. Everybody gave me books, Sirius gave me a pen knife, Ron gave me Bertie Bott's every flavoured beans, the Weasley twins gave me puking pastilles, Ginny gave me home made pie, while the Order, gave me a memory orb. But the most special one was from Tom, not only he gave me a card but also a snake ring since I had helped him to revive the basilisk. 

        Molly came home with Harry, and celebrated our birthday along with christmas and Arthur's comeback. Everybody, did their share of merry making, but I saw Harry wallowing in guilt, as if he attacked Arthus, thinking he was possessed by Voldemort, until Ginny told him how she felt when Voldemort possessed her, and he cheered up a bit. I was grateful to Ginerva for what she did for Harry.
        At the feast, we toasted to Harry for saving Arthur's life and of course, for the birth of Elena and myself. Even while we were leaving Harry sulked and wallowed in guilt, until Sirius made him understand, that he is who he chooses to be.............