Arthur Weasley

I was wearing my black pajamas, reading a book on dark arts, when Ron came and barged through my door.

        "Ati, Harry's having a nightmare. Quick, call Professor McGonagall." I ran at my top speed to Minerva's office to wake her up.

        Tom's P.O.V.: -

        I saw Aria running down the corridors, as if something fatal was chasing her. She was running faster than the storm, not even noticing me when I waved her. I saw the direction, where she headed, and it was towards McGonagall's office. Had she come to know about Arthur Weasley's attack, and the orders I gave to Nagini?

        Aria's P.O.V.: -

        I ran and magically conjured some ice, and threw it at McGonagall, mentally waking up my twin,the Salvatores and Grimaldis, and my aunts and uncles. This is an emergency. Minerva woke up shivering to the cold, looking at me, as if she would start duelling me.
        "No time for that. Harry's having a nightmare." She immediately got up from her bed and we rushed to the Gryfindor tower.
        We rushed Harry to Dumbledore's office, and made him settle on a chair.
        "In the dream, were you standing next to the victim, or looking down at the scene?" Dumbledore asked.
        "Neither. It was like........" Harry was about to answer, when Wulfie, barged him with another question of started to give commands.
        "Will you please tell me what's happening?" asked Harry.  Oh no, I hope this is not happening, and I hope he never finds out.
        "Everard," ordered Dumbledore, "Arthur's on guard duty tonight. Make sure he's found by the right people."
        "Yes, sir." said Everard.
        "Phineas. You must go to the portrait at Grimmauld Place. Tell them Arthur Weasley is graveley injured. And his children will be arriving by Portkey." Phineas went away, and Everard came back.
        "They've got him, Albus. It was close, but they think he'll make it. What's more, the Dark Lord failed to acquire them."said Everard.
        "Oh, Great. Next we need to....." Dumbledore went on, when Harry shouted at the top of his voice.
        "LOOK AT ME''. shouted Harry, "What is happening to me?" he asked. The way, he was reacting, made me suspicious that there is a connection between him, and his enemy.
        "You called for me Headmaster." said Snape as he came.
        "Oh, Severus, Merryn. I'm afraid we can't wait, not even until the morning. Otherwise, we all will be vulnerable, and Aria needs to be armed as highly as possible." What? What is this old man talking about?!
        Snape pulled Harry, while, Merryn took my hand, as I followed, and we arrived to Snape's office. Harry was thrown to sit on a stool, while, Merryn ordered me to sit on a chair.
        "It appears there's a connection between Dark Lord's mind and yourself." said Snape, confirming my worst fears."Whether he is, as yet, aware of this connection, for the moment is unclear." he continued. "Pray he remains ignorant."
        "You mean if he knows about it then, he'll be able to read my mind?" asked Harry.
        "Read it, control it, unhinge it." said Snape. " In the past, it was often the Dark Lord's pleasure to invade the minds of his victims creating visions designed to torture them into madness. Only after extracting the last exquisite ounce of agony, only when he had literally had them begging him for death, would he finally kill them. Using properly, Occlumency, will help you shield yourself from access or influence. In these lessons, I will attempt to penetrate your mind, and you will resist. Prepare yourself. Legilimens." And Harry's lessons began.
        "CONCENTRATE POTTER, FOCUS." But Harry couldn't and did not succeed. Snape then called on Merryn, and she started to instruct me.
        "Now, I heard Dumbledore gave you a secret mission. You are a highly accomplished Legilimens and Occlumens, no doubt of it, but when you are fast asleep, in your deepest sleep, Voldemort can penetrate, and control your mind. You will now learn the branch of magic, called Tranformancy, a combination of Legilimency and Occlumency, where just like Severus, I will penetrate your mind and control it, but you shall not only resist, but transfer what you want me to see at the same time. This will be active even in your deepest slumber, and will be highly useful in your secret mission. Now, Legilimens."
        She pentrated my mind, and saw my pain when I was betrayed by Tom, for the first time in the graveyard, yet I helped him out , only to break up with him. She was starting to see my the seedling of my crush for Tom, when I succeeded to easily block it, and sent her the night when the demon had forced her to choose between Garrick and me, and what pain she had to go through to save us both. That was when it stopped.
        "Marvelous, all in the first go itself. I see why Dumbledore chose you, instead of any other girl. Practice it, it will help." I nodded.
        "What thought did she transfer to you, Merryn?" asked Snape.
        "The night when a demon made me choose between my love and my Ati, and what pain I went through to save them both." replied Merryn, leaving Snape and Harry looking at me spellbound.
        "She is very powerful indeed." said Snape. And Merryn nodded her head. Harry went on staring at me.