The Order Need To Strategize

Harry's P.O.V.: -

                Detention with Umbridge was going worse than ever. Ever morning I would go with my hand healed, and every evening after detention I would return with bleeding hand. Aria reckoned Umbridge was making me use blood quills, as if there are any such things as blood quills, but after my experience with Umbridge, I reckon that there are. The situation was getting worse than ever, and I took Hermione's advice, and wrote to Sirius.

        Dear Padfoot,

                        I hope you are alright. It's starting to get colder here, and winter is coming . In spite of being back at Hogwarts, I feel more alone than ever. I know you, of all people, will understand. Say hello to Witherwings for me and my friends.

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Love,
                                                                                                                                                                   Harry.

        I then went to the Owlery, and posted my letter. I was watching the sky, when Cho came in and posted a letter. We started to talk when the caretaker, Argua Filch interupted us, by saying that we were posting off dungbombs. Goodness, no wonder Ati feels like kicking his butts every time, she sees this man, even though she is the apple of everyone's eyes. Cho defended me though. She told she witnessed me just sending a letter. Filch sniffed me but could not get the smell so he went away. But later she confirmed whether I had been ordering any, which I denied of course. I then walked all the way to Hagrid's to the Forbidden Forest, and found Luna out there, with those creatures I had seen on the first day of this year.
        "Hello Harry Potter." said Luna.
        I saw that her feet were bare. "Your feet, aren't they cold?" I asked.
        "A bit." she admitted. "Unfortunately all my shoes have mysteriously disappeared. I suspect Nargles are behind it."
        I saw the creatures, and saw Luna feed them with raw meat. " What are they?" I asked her.
        "They're called Thestrals. They are quite gentle, really, but people avoid them because they're a bit..." she replied.
        "Different. But why can't people see them?"
        "They can only be seen by someone's whose seen death. " she answered back.
        "So you've seen someone who's died , then?" I asked her, my curiosity taking the better of me.
        "My mum." she replied. "She was quite an extraordinary witch, but she liked to experiment. One day one of her spells went badly wrong. I was 9."
        I felt sorry for her, and I apologized. She continued to pour out her thoughts to me, for which I'm grateful.
        "I do feel very sad about it sometimes, but I've got Dad.We both believe you by the way. That He-who-must-not-be-named is back and you and your sister fought him, and that the Ministry is conspiring against you."
        "Thanks, it seems you are the only ones who do." I replied back with gratitude.
        "I don't think that's true." she replied.
        "What do you mean?" I asked.
        "Well if were You-Know-Who, I'd want you to feel cut off from everyone else... because if it's just you alone...you're not much of a threat." And her words sent me to my thoughts, making me think over what she said.

                Aria's P.O.V.:-

                    It has been days since Harry had written to Padfoot, or Snuffles as I preferred to call him, and had met Luna who helped him to cool down a bit. By now, all my friends knew why I acted as if I was oblivious of the facts going on around me and they found this strategy of mine rather very, very intelligent. Nik even said, that I could turn a spy for the Order, helping them out. It was Saturday, and we were having our breakfast of waffles, pancakes, porridge, fruits, toasts, eggs, bacon and juice. I was wearing a purple sweatshirt, with a khaki zipup hoodie, black midrise skinny jeans, a pair of seude kneee high platform boots, and crystal earrings.  was having my breakfast when the Daily Prophet dropped by. 

        "Anything interesting?" asked Ron.
        "No... just some rubbish about the Weird Sisters......wait a minute, The Ministry of Magic has received a tip-off from a reliable source that Sirius Black, notorious mass murderer, ...... blah blah blah..... is currently hiding in London." I sighed, why can't he be more careful, he does not get it that by this way, he is so not helping the order.
        "Wait a sec, Hermes there's another one." I said as I took the paper from her hands. I saw Sturgis Podmore, a member of the Order was arrested and sent for ten months in Askaban for being found to be trespassing the Department of Mysteries. I showed them the article, much to their shock.
        "Well, that explains his absence and Moody's anger at him." said Harry. We continued to have our breakfast when we heard a shouting from the entrance of the Great Hall and followed the noise. Guess what we found, Minerva and the toad bitch arguing.
        "Pardon me Professor, but what exactly are you insinuating?" asked the bitch.
        "I am merely requesting that when it comes to my students, you confirm to the prescribed disciplinary practices." replied McGonagall.
        "So silly of me, but it sounds as if you're questioning my authority in my own classroom, Minerva?" retorted Umbridge.
        "Not at all, Dolores, merely your medieval methods." replied back McGonagall.
        "I'm sorry dear. But questioning my practices, is to question the Ministry itself, and by extension, the minister of magic himself. I'm a very tolerant woman, but one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty." said Umbridge.
        "Disloyalty." retorted McGonagall.
        She stepped up the stairs, and began her disgusting speech, prophecising her next moves. " Things at Hogwarts are far worse than I feared. Cornelius will want to take immediate action."
        "Well, she sounds a lot like Voldy..... one thing I will not stand for is disloyalty." I said making everyone laugh. From the corner of my eye I noticed Riddle staring at me, which not only creeped me out but to my astonishment, made my hair turn violet. Oh no! Not again, it can't be.