07:00

"Morning," Li Jie comes to the kitchen while massaging his temples.

"Morning," I reply with a smile, "sit, breakfast is ready."

He slumps to the chair as I place the plates onto the table.

"Again these plain foods?" He pouts with irritation, "I earn really good money you know. It is not like I can't afford to buy meat."

I know... How can I not know when he keeps repeating the same phrase over and over again for a year? Last year, he was promoted from a normal office worker to a general manager, and now he highlights this every time he does not like something.

"I cooked the same stuff because you were drunk again last night. These are good for a hangover," I explain to him as if he would give me any credit for being thoughtful.

"Whatever," is his reply.

We finish the meal in silence, but when I am washing the dishes, he approaches me from behind and grabs my ass.

"It is been a while we had morning sex," he says playfully.

"I have a lunch arrangement with my colleagues," I say matter of factly.

"So?"

"It means we can't as you always go rough on me and I cannot even move for a day after you finish." He does not do foreplay anymore, just fucks directly and goes.

"Excuses," he retracts his hand, "as if you and your 'colleagues' only have time today to meet," he says mockingly and leaves the kitchen.

I sigh behind him. This behaviour also started after he got the promotion. Now, he belittles my job which is web designing because I mostly work from home. I work for a small company with four others, and we go for lunch every time we finish a job.