00:00

2 years later

"Qi'er?"

"Oh my, I am so sorry babe to wake you up," Li Qiang jumps on the bed and gives me a kiss.

"I thought you said you would come late," I pointed at the clock, "it is just twelve."

He does not answer me, he rather looks at me playfully and goes to the bathroom in the bedroom. I hear him brushing his teeth and after a few minutes later, he appears again with nothing but boxers. Then he rejoins me in the bed.

"I left the celebration earlier because my babe can't sleep well without my hug," he says while pulling me into his arms, "now tell me, don't I deserve a reward?"

I chuckle at his childish yet cute behaviour. Cupping his face, I play along "hmm, what kind of reward should I give to you?"

He rubs his already erected prize to mine, "maybe this kind of?"

I pull myself a little back, "we just had sex in the morning, how come you want it again?" I ask with a frown.

With a quick move, he jumps on me, caging me under him, "it is your fault, so you need to take responsibility," he whispers to my ear, sending chills to my spine.

"I am a very responsible person, you know," I pull him by his nape and smash our lips.

No matter how much I kiss, I still feel hungry for his sweet thin lips. In a blink of an eye, our innocent kissing turns into a wild one and his tongue seeks entrance which I give him gladly. He is exploring my mouth while his hands are getting rid of my pyjamas.

Soon, we are naked on the bed...