18:00

With perfect timing, when rice is ready, Li Qiang comes back.

"Hey babe," he directly comes to the kitchen to kiss me before even washing his hands. He traps me between the kitchen counter and himself, and gives me a light kiss on the lips before saying "I missed you."

I smirk, "we were together three hours ago, how can you miss me?" I ask teasingly.

He gives me another kiss, "I miss you all the time."

"You are such a sweet talker!"

"Anything for you, babe," he says with a flirtatious smile on his face and retracts his arms, "I will be right back." He leaves the kitchen to change his work clothes and I set up the table.

"Babe, you prepared the luggage!" his happy voice comes to the kitchen before him.

I chuckle at his reaction, we are almost thirty but he gets super excited over very simple things. Well, I love his exaggerated cute reactions so I help him do the things he hates to do.

Finally, his body also comes to the kitchen. As soon as he takes his place in front of me on the table, he lets out another shout, "aww, not only you prepared the luggage but also you cooked stewed fish for me," he pretends to wipe his tears, "what do I do to deserve such an angel?"

"Being yourself is more than enough," I smiled at him with so much love in my heart, "now dig in."