23:00

This chapter includes explicit boyxboy love scene so proceed accordingly.

You have been warned.

***

Li Qiang finally finishes the revision of the report. For an hour, he worked on it and I was caressing his hair non-stop as he did not let me go anywhere. It has been two years but we are still very very very lovey-dovey, not that I am complaining though.

"Shall we go to sleep now? We need to wake up early tomorrow for our trip," I say when he announces that he is finished.

He looks at me as if I said something absurd. "What sleep? What about my investigation?"

"What?" I have no clue what he is hinting at.

"Didn't I tell you that I need to be sure you don't have an unsubscribe button?"

I laugh so hard that my eyes get teary. "Well, you can't sleep well with so much suspicion in your mind I guess," I say, trying to sound sexy and it works as he just scoops me and rushes to the bedroom.

In a blink of an eye, he gets rid of all of our clothes and lies me on the bed naked. His slender fingers start caressing my body while his lips nibble my neck, marking me as his own. After he is satisfied by his marking, his lips move to my chest and suck my nipples in turns, making my breathing heavier each second. Suddenly, he grabs my prize and starts to stroke it gently. I am a moaning mess under him. When my tip is oozing pre-cum, he covers his fingers with lube and one by one pushes into my hole. After stretching me enough, he coats his erected huge prize with lube and pushes it inside me very slowly. I arch my back with the sudden pain but he coaxes me with kisses. I adjust to his existence in me, so he starts thrusting while stroking my prize as well. As he finds the right spot, my moaning gets louder and he fastens his thrusting. Soon, we come together.

He pulls himself out after a while and lies next to me. We are trying to catch our breaths back. Suddenly, I remember something, so I check the time quickly; 23.59 and smash our lips together before saying...