13:00

"Why are you parking?" I ask with confusion.

"Because I self invited myself to your lunch," Li Qiang answers teasingly, "why? Am I not welcomed?"

"Of course you are more than welcomed," I hold his hand, it is always warm and soft so I like the skinship, "but tell me the real reason first."

He kisses my hand which is linked to his, "I want to be next to you in case you feel uncomfortable, sick or haunted by the past," he says the reason honestly, making me explode with happiness. When I feel teary, he adds quickly "also I don't trust your colleagues' choice of restaurant as they caused your poisoning last time!"

Laughing, we enter the restaurant hand in hand. My colleagues already know about Li Qiang as he shows up occasionally and makes everything more fun.

"Li Qiang, how come you are here?" Yu Yan asks while moving aside so we can sit together.

"I had to come to check that you don't poison Wei Wei again," he says with a teasing tone, but I know he is dead serious. When it comes to me, he always acts overprotective. I have no objection to it though as it even saved my life once.

"Common Li Qiang, it was two years ago! Also, it was not even our fault!" Han Jing snaps at him.

Luckily the waiter comes and the topic drops.

While we are eating, Li Qiang keeps giving me my favourites and I cook his favourites for him as he is very sensitive about the cooking time of each ingredient. We are so lost in our world that we do not even pay attention to the others' teasing.