Who Was Smelled

Harry PoV

I strangely wasn't upset that Draco had tried a love potion on me. It was actually really funny. I didn't tell anyone though. It didn't last very long, anyways. I was more mad at myself, actually. I didn't act much different. I basically gave myself away for the things I said under the love potion. 

I wonder what he's doing right now? Probably telling Parkinson all about what I said and did.

I walked down the hallway to potions, anxious about what Snape would say. I opened the door and walked up his desk. 

"Potter" He said, his voice bored. "Do you mind telling me what you really smelled in the amortentia?" "Yes I do Professor, I do mind. I don't see how it's any of your business." "Well, I guess you can go. But, not after a weeks detention with me Mr. Potter." 

"What?!" "Unless you can tell me who you really smelled then detention for a week." "That's not fair!" "Life's not fair, Mr. Potter. Now tell me or detention."

Draco's PoV

I was walking down the potions corridor when I heard what sounded like Harry and Snape having an argument. I was supposed to be returning some potions supplies to him so I decided to eavesdrop. I walked up to the door which was partially open and leaned towards it. 

"I don't want to tell you nor do I want detention." Harry was saying. "Well then. Detention. See you at 5 tomorrow Potter." "Fine, I'll tell you." "You will?" "I smelled Malfoy. I don't know why you were so eager to to learn that professor but that's who I smelled. 

I dropped my stuff and ran. "What was that?" I heard someone say. I was already long gone.