Weird dreams

Harry PoV

I swear after that I had the strangest dream. I was watching everything like a muggle television show. 

Dream

Ginny came in my room while me and Draco were sleeping and then she left the room (like a total stalker). But then I "followed" her and watched her go back to the common room. I watched her whisper a few words to herself, and then lie in bed. 

End of Dream

"Harry" I heard someone whisper. "Harry wake up." Someone shook me. 

"Draco is that you? No who am I kidding your frozen." I rolled onto my side and covered my face up with my pillow. 

"HARRY WAKE UPPPPP! ITS ME!" The person yelled again shaking me and pulling off my blankets. 

I shot up. "Draco?" I asked, my face going nose to nose with his. "The one and only. We made it out, Harry." 

"We made it out." I whispered, my mind still not grasping the situation. 

Suddenly it clicked. Draco was unfrozen. I was unfrozen.                                                                  

How does this happen in  the first place?

"HARRY POTTER AND DRACO MALFOY WHAT SHIT DID YOU DO THIS TIME?!"

Blaise had come in. He was standing in the doorway with thee angriest look on his face I'd ever seen.

"Blaise shut up." "No. Its your fault the world had to watch you to act stupid for 5 hours,"

"You didn't-" "Uh huh." Pansy said, walking into the room. "All of Hogwarts saw it."

Shit

"That's fantastic." Draco said. I rolled my eyes. "I guess Headmistress McGonagall will be wanting an explanation." "That's an understatement. All the teachers are in the McGonagall's office fuming." Pansy said.

"That's where we'll head then."