Makeup and Love Letters

Harry's PoV

I walked into the common room the happiest I'd been in weeks. Dray had said yes. YES. TO ME! AND THEN WE KISSED! 

Before I go mad with happiness though, I need to talk to Ron. "'MIONE! WHERES RON!" I yelled. Everyone was still in the Great Hall- except for her she was 'Catching up with homework'. Strange, homework doesn't usually last more than an hour. 

I heard footsteps coming from the girls dormitories. "Harry, why are you yelling?" "Where's Ron?" I asked her. "Down in the Great Hall." "Ok thanks. Hey you got a little lipstick on your cheek." Hermione doesn't wear lipstick most of the time. Its purple too. She mostly does pinks and reds? "Its purple?" Her face turned red. "Uuh you should go find Ron." "'Mione I'm not THAT stupid." She sighed. "PANSY GET DOWN HERE!" "WHAT! We were doing each others makeup Harry!" "Sure sure. PANSY! GET DOWN HERE!" 

I heard footsteps coming from the stairs. "What do you wa-Oh its you! How's Dray." "What do you mean 'How's Dray'? It's not like you asked him out- you asked him out. HARRY WHAT DID HE SAY?" "He said no." I said making my face sad. "What?! Oh I'm going to kill him. He's liked you since you met- I mean you mean so much to him and this feeling is definitely new..." Pansy nervously chuckled. "JUST KIDDING!" "Bloody hell Harry you scared us!" Hermione said.

I was cracking up. "Hey remember when I told you if you flirted with Draco you would fall for him? When's the wedding." Now it was the girls turn to start cracking up. "Alright you too go back to your snogging- I mean makeup! Why don't you go for a walk it's quite nice out." I looked straight at Hermione when I said those last few words. As I did her face lit up. 

"Ya 'Mione that sound nice. We should go for a walk." "Ok. I'm going to go find Ron see you guys later." I ran out with a big smile on my face. "OH and Pansy's gotta be gone by the time the feast is over. People would be pissed if they realized a slytherin was in the common room." 

I walked into the Great Hall. Where's Ron? He wasn't here. I turned and went in a deserted corridor and pulled out the Marauders Map. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good." I whispered. I looked around the map. 

He was next to the secret passage to Hogsmeade? Why? I ran after him. 

"Ron!" I said as soon as I got closer. "Hey what's up?" "Did you and Hermione break up?" "Oh yea." "Why didn't you tell me?" "It's not that big of a deal." "I know but I still want to know. Anyways who broke up with who?" "We broke up with each other at the exact same time." "Really? That's funny. What were you doing at Honeydukes?" "I uhh.. I was getting something for Blaise" He whispered so quietly I couldn't hear him. "Huh?" "I was getting something for Blaise." "Blaise? Dude that's awesome! We all like slytherins!"

All the sudden I remembered I forgot to do a homework assignment for professor Trelawney. "Crap I forgot to do my divination homework." "You got this Harry!" "See you later!" 

**TIME SKIP**

That night I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, staring at the ceiling, the window, the floor, anything. Just trying to get myself to go to sleep. But I couldn't. Suddenly there was an annoying tapping coming from the window. It was an owl. I got up and opened the window, letting the owl inside. It stretched out its leg and I untied the letter.

Harry,

I can't sleep. Mine if I slytherin? 

Dray

I sent back, 

Dray, 

Yes I do actually. What would the other Gryffindors think? Hermione's still up.

Harry

I waited a few minutes before I got a reply.

Harry,

Send me the invisibility cloak. I can wear it and get past Hermione.

-Dray

Dray,

What about the other people in the dormitory with me? Sorry, Love don't think that'll work.

-Harry

Harry,

Ooh Love I think I like that. You have to share a dormitory? That's harsh. I don't but Blaise always comes in and tells me to stop pacing. Why are we still doing this I just did this to wake you up. Why aren't we texting?

-Dray

Love,

I don't know I thought the same thing. I guess I like this better. What if I go slytherin to your bed?

-Harry

Harry, 

I would love that. Grab your invisibility cloak, though. Pansy's still downstairs.

-Dray

I grabbed my invisibility cloak and walked downstairs. "Harry is that you?" Hermione said. "Yep. Just going for a midnight stroll." "Ok. Sleep well." "Thanks 'mione you too." 

I went to the entrance to the slytherin common room and it opened from behind. I slipped past whoever was leaving and ran upstairs to Dray's dorm.