The End

I just have to say, I'm really sorry. As I'm starting off here I'm going to try to have this be  as good (was it even good in the first place?) as possible. This will probably be the last chapter. I know so sad. I'm sure I'll go through and edit it so its not as fast and makes a lot more sense.

Love you guys

May

Third Person PoV

The two boys received annoyed looks as they ran through the corridors, both from the running and from the previous events. Many people shouted down the halls at them - "Such a cheesy life you two boys got! Why'd you make everyone else watch it?" "Thanks a lot!" - but finally, they made it to the teachers, who were all very upset.

"First, I have a few questions." Headmistress McGonagall said as the boys sat down nervously.

"What's wrong Headmistress?" Harry asked, shifting in his seat.

"Well, first, do you two have any ideas how you did that?"

"No, we don't. We have no idea how." Draco said, obviously annoyed.

"Well, stopping time is a very powerful magic. Not only did the two of you stop time, but you brought back yourselves from the past! Not even Merlin held that much power. Now, Ginny, on the other hand, has no relation with what you did. I am guessing that the two of you experienced some sort of magical power surge, but the magic you used was much more than any normal power surge."

"Why isn't Ginny having any relation? No offence Headmistress, but this doesn't make much sense."

"I understand, there are some holes in my explanation, but one day, we will understand. Because of this, your teachers will be a bit harder on you, especially me."

Harry groaned. 

"The good news is, there will be less assignments and more one-on-one practicing."

Draco smiled at this, but Harry only groaned more. 

"Mr. Potter is something wrong?" 

"We have to do more work."

"Oh, Potter. You are also unable to get help from Ms. Granger. She will be notified of this."

Harry put his head on the desk. 

"Headmistress?" Draco asked. "Will you be obliviating the students or will we be living with embarrassment for the rest of our lives?"

"We still haven't decided, but just in case, don't drink the pumpkin juice tonight."

The boys nodded and stood, exciting the room. 

"So that's it? No punishment? I'm honestly surprised." Draco said. 

"Oh please, more work is always a punishment."

Draco rolled his eyes. 

~~~~~~TIME SKIP THREE YEARS LATER~~~~~~

Draco's POV

"Happy anniversary, darling!" I said, bringing in the special desert I had made for the two of us. 

"Happy anniversary, love!" Harry said, beaming from ear to ear. "This looks incredible. Aw and its chocolate!"

"Try it!" I urged, pushing it towards him. 

"Ok, where should I start?" Harry said, gesturing to the different sides of the cake decorated differently. It had taken me hours, but I had done it!

"How about right here?" I gestured to the point where his surprise was hidden in a pocket of the cake. 

He stabbed it with his fork and the section of the cake collapsed. I started cracking up. 

"Love, is there something in here?" Harry said, poking around the pocket and eating the pieces of cake.

"I dunno." I shrugged. "Guess you'll have to figure it out." 

I watched Harry poke at the cake and eat it until his fork struck something that wasn't cake. 

"What's this?" He asked, pulling it out. 

"Open it." I whispered. 

He opened it and gasped. Inside was a simple ring. It had two bands that twisted around each other, but didn't look overly feminine.

"Do you like it?" I asked nervously. 
He started laughing. "I love it! In fact," He reached in his pocket and pulled out something I couldn't quite see. He reached across the table and showed me the dark blue box. 

"You're kidding me." I gasped, smiling. 

"Draco Malfoy, you changed my life from day one. I know I wasn't always as nice to you as I should have been in the past, but would you do me the honor of becoming my husband?" 

"Abso-freakin-lutely!" I laughed, and we shared a kiss from across the table. 

Just like that, my life was complete. I had Harry, and that was everything I could ever have dreamed. 

OMG OMG OMG! I finished it. Finally. Im sure SO many people have been waiting on me to finish.

That was sarcasm. I bet there was only like one person AT LEAST who cared. Sorry it took me so long I was kinda dragging it out :/ So I hope you all have wonderful lives and are not infected with the covids.

Have a great day! Love y'all <3