Meteor Showers and- WTH?!

Harry PoV

It's already our one month anniversary and I was super excited.. Even with the threat of Ginny and my forgetting to tell McGonagall about it, I was incredibly excited because today, today of all the days in the world, was our one month anniversary. Did I already say that?

With Draco and everyone else still asleep I had absolutely nothing better to do, so I took out my phone and checked the time. 

It was 11. We had missed breakfast and lunch would be starting soon, so I changed and started to pack up the campsite, not caring how loud I was. People needed to wake up anyways. 

After cleaning up everything outside the tents, I went in Draco and I's tent and started cleaning up there. After putting away most of my blankets, Draco seemed to start waking up. I sat down next to him.

"Draco, Love it's time to wake up." I said softly, rubbing his hair. "Nooooo," He groaned, pulling the blanket over his head and off his feet. "Dray do you wanna eat food?" "No." "Do you wanna have a good anniversary?" "Yes." "Do you wanna eat chocolate frogs all day?" "Yes." "Do you wanna sleep all day and miss everything you've planned?" "Nooooo," He groaned sitting up. 

His hair was everywhere, no worse than mine though I'm guessing. I stood up, kissed his forehead, and took his blanket. "Come on." I said, holding out my hand. "Lets go wake everyone else up."

Once everyone was woken up and the camping stuff was picked up, we headed inside to shower and eat lunch. 

Once we finished, all of us went our separate ways. Blaise went with Ron, Hermione went to the library, Draco went to his dorm, Pansy went to do homework, and I went to go give Ginny a piece of my mind.

I wandered around the halls for a while, eventually finding her in the Owlery, sending a package of what was probably chocolate to George. 

"So, we meet again." She said as she let her owl go deliver it's package. "You act like were in some big showdown. I just came here because I wanted you to explain something to me." 

"And what's that?" She asked turning towards me. 

"Why are you so jealous of Draco dating me when you cheated on me in the first place. Why in the world would you hex someone who kissed me if you kissed someone else behind my back in the first place?" 

She sighed. I shook my head. "Look, I see that you don't want to talk about this but I want you to stop and think for a second. Why in the world would you do this?" 

She scowled at me, rolled her eyes, and walked away. "REALLY GINNY?" I yelled after her. 

She kept walking.

A few hours later I had finished all my homework for once and Draco was trying to get me to go outside with him. I changed into something warm because I was cold and headed out with Draco.

We made our way to the secluded area and sat down. 

"Hey Harry?" "Ya?" 

"Happy anniversary." 

"I love you, Draco." "I love you too, Harry." 

Just then I remembered the chocolates that I had bought him. I grabbed a few from my pocket and threw it at him. 

"HEY!" He laughed. "Fine I'll  eat them." I said, grabbing the chocolates. "NONONONONO I WANT THE CHOCOLATE!" He whined. I laughed. 

"Harry, Darling look up."

As I looked up the sky which was bursting with colored streaks across the darkening sky.

"Woah," I gasped, grabbing Draco's hand. "Dray it's beautiful!" 

"You know," He said, grinning, "Some mythologies say that when you watch a meteor shower with your soulmate then something will happen. I thought it was cool, not that it was real." 

"How come there's no possibility that it could be. I'm sure all the people that believed it were muggles in the first place." 

He chuckled and layed down so he could see it better. "Ya. I guess you're right."

"I'm always right, love." I said, laying down next to him.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Draco said.

"What?" I asked.

"I didn't say that." He said.

"THIS CANNOT BE HAPPENING?!" A voice said. It sounded like me. 

"Huh?" I said.

Draco and I sat up, our eyes finding something that felt impossible to see. 

Me, but not me, Draco, but not Draco, and Ginny, who looked genuinely ginny, and confused. 

The only thing that I could understand of my thoughts was the question-

"How?"