Nightmares and Tears

Draco PoV

What in the world did I just agree to? My dorm is a mess! He'll be here any minute!

I tried my best to clean the chocolate frog wrappers off the floor, the random textbook here and there, and tried to organize my desk area. 

Why is there glass on the floor? 

I waved my wand to try to clean the room up a bit. 

"Knock knock?" Harry said. "Harry take off your cloak please." I said please for him. You're going soft Draco. "Why? It's easier to tease you this way." I rolled my eyes. "How am I supposed to talk to someone I can't see?" I walked around the room swatting at random, trying to find Harry. 

"Your never gonna find me that way." He said. There was a smirk in his voice. "Keep talking I love your voice." "I'm not that stupid, love." "You're not stupid at all." "Yes I am." His voice was coming from the corner. I started to walk towards him. 

I slowly passed the bed. "You know, you're not being very discrete." He pushed me onto the bed. As I fell I reached out and grabbed his cloak. It fell off and he looked at me with a big grin as he jumped on top of me. 

We laid there for a bit, his head on top of my stomach as we randomly laughed. I yawned. What time is it? Harry seemed to have thought the same thing and pulled out his phone. 

"Dray, love, its almost 2. We need to get to sleep we have school in the morning." "We do? Can't we just hide?" "Dray we can't skip class." "Are you sure?" "Of course I'm sure." "UGH FINE. I'll let you sleep."

We cuddled and eventually fell asleep. 

A couple of hours (though it felt like only a few minutes) Harry woke me up. 

"Draco are you ok? You're crying." "Ya I'm fine it's just a bad dream." "Do you wanna tell me about it?" "Ya." "Go ahead."

"I haven't come out to my dad yet. I'm pretty sure my mom knows, but I don't think she would have told my dad. Anyways, in my dream I-I came out to him. I told him that we were dating and he hit me. And then he went and killed you." 

"Oh Draco. Love, it's ok. I'm right here and your father is in Azkaban. Don't worry." He hugged me. "Thank you Harry" "I know what it's like to have nightmares. I'll always be here." I smiled as I fell back asleep and no longer regretted him coming.