Secrets of Hermione and Scares from Ginny

Draco PoV

I grinned. Seeing how much Harry wanted me to be happy and did this (though Pansy and Hermione had set it up) made me even happier. The tents look cozy, the fire is warm, and the seats aren't overly uncomfortable. Lets just say it's the best campout I've ever gone to.

"Who wants to roast marshmallows?" Harry said, throwing the marshmallows at Pansy who was screaming "ME ME ME!"

"Does anyone have any idea where Ron and Blaise are?" Hermione said. "Probably snogging."

"Haha nice one Draco." "I didn't say anything!" I said. "Well then who said that?" 

"Me." Blaise said from behind me. "I'm here too!" Ron said, throwing a chocolate frog at me. "Here you go, mate." Woah that's weird. A month ago we would have been enemies but now, now we're friends. And I'm dating Potter. Harry freaking Potter himself. Saint Potter. Oh my gosh, how jealous first year me would be right now. 

"Draco, do you wanna play?" "Play what?" I asked. "Truth Dare Kiss or Swear of course." Harry said.

"What's that?" Ron asked. 

"So Truth Dare Kiss or Swear is a game where you go around in a circle and ask people 'truth dare kiss or swear'. If they say truth, they have to take a drink of veritaserum and ask them a question, which they must answer or they will start feeling pains all over their body. If they say dare then you have to dare them to do something and if they don't they'll feel pains on their body, and then kiss you just get to choose who they kiss and swear you have to do an unbreakable vow with someone."

"Let's play. Who wants to go first?" Ron said.

"OOOHH MEMEME!" Pansy yelled.  "Enthusiastic much?" I said jokingly. She rolled her eyes.

"Ok Hermione, Truth Dare Kiss or Swear?" Pansy said, shifting to the edge of her seat. "Truth." 

"Ooh ok um. How long have you liked me." Pansy said as Hermione took a drink of veritaserum. "I mean I've been flirting with you for the past year thanks for noticing." 

"HERMIONE WHAT? HOW!" Harry screamed next to me. "Well I mean I wasn't always around you you realize that right? I was constantly sending letters to her anonymously, but it started off as a prank. Then Ron and I started dating and shortly after the war I realized I had actually meant what I said in the letters." 

Everyone was gaping at her. "Get your jaws of the ground would you? Anyway its my turn. Blaise?" 

"Um, Truth." She grinned. "How long have you two been dating?" 

"Well you see, um, Ron here, he asked me out like a day after you asked Pansy out..." "So almost a month?" 

"Yep I guess. Ok now, hmm, Draco." "Dare!" I said immediately, tired of everyone chickening out.

"I Dare you to jump into the lake and then give Harry a hug." I jumped into the freezing lake, gave Harry a hug, then dried us off with my wand. 

"Harry." I said. "Hmmm, Kiss." "Well me duh!" We kissed then Harry chose the next person. 

"Ron-" 

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL WAS THAT!" Someone said behind us. We all jumped.

Night had fallen so it was hard to see. "Who's there?" Pansy said, pulling out her wand. 

"GINNY COME OUT! STOP SCARING MY FRIENDS!" Ron yelled. 

I groaned. She really just saw us kiss? She'd heard that we kissed, but we hadn't done it directly in front of her yet. I guess this was all the proof she needed.

"Densaugeo," she said. Her hex hit its target, me. I felt my teeth growing and heard footsteps running off into the distance. 

"Hermione do you know how to fix it?" "Of course I do!" She rolled her eyes as she muttered a spell. 

"Remember when you did this to me?" She chuckled. "You actually helped a lot." 

"I-I did?" "Ya! Madam Pomfrey made my teeth normal sized!" "That's cool. And I'm sorry I was such a jerk." 

"All's forgiven." Harry hugged me. "How's about we head to bed?" He said. That sounded great. I'd been scared enough for one night. 

We all headed into our tents and fell asleep.