How to Get into the Girls Dormitory

Harry Pov

Draco stopped talking. I couldn't even hear his breath anymore. 

"Draco? Draco, Love are you alright?" No answer. I turned on my side. 

Draco looked like he had been petrified. He was 'looking at me', his features soft and tired. It looked like Dudley pushed the pause button on the Draco while he was about to fall asleep.

I reached my hand up to brush his face. His skin was cold like he was dead, but I knew he wasn't. I could feel his heart beating.

What did he say to me right before this happened? Something about being happy he was spending this time where everything is frozen with me, maybe something about if he was suffering through it with me then it would be so much better?

 I don't know I can't remember. I'm tired ok? I need to find Ginny. I won't apologize just tell her what happened. 

I wrote a quick note just in case the boys woke up and then headed off to find Ginny, whom I ended up finding in the girls Dormitories (I climbed up the railing HAHA TAKE THAT GODRIC).

I knocked on every door until someone answered.

"HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET UP HERE?" She yelled.

"I climbed up the railing. Anyways, I need to tell you something. Draco froze."

"WHAT? HOW?" 

"Ok can you please stop yelling? Anyways, he was saying stuff about he was happy to be spending this time where everyone was frozen with me, and then he froze. Was it where he was laying in the bed? 'Cause I think the primary way to fix this is to get frozen too." 

"Alright but I doubt it was where he was laying in the bed. You guys watched the meteor shower together and that's when all this happened right?" 

"Ya what about it?"

"Damn this is why your not in Ravenclaw." Geez I know I'm oblivious but you don't have to say that. I rolled my eyes.

"So do you have any idea on what-" I was interrupted by mini-me yelling downstairs.

"HARRY, HARRY, GINNY, ARE YOU IN HERE?"

"YA WERE UP HERE!" Ginny yelled. 

I went down the slide of a staircase and met him on my favorite chair in the common room.

"AWW HARRY YOUR SO LITTLE IN THAT CHAIR!" You could practically see the hearts coming out of her eyes.

I rolled my eyes. "What's wrong?" I asked him. 

"DRACO DISAPPEARED! HE MUST HAVE SNUCK AWAY TO GO DO SOMETHING... I bet he's in the kitchen's stuffing his face. LETS GO FIND HI-" 

"Hold your horses there mini-me. Was I really this bad?" I whispered to Ginny. 

"Oh no you were worse." 

"Anyways, Draco -my Draco that is-," Mini-me shivered at me saying 'my Draco', "Froze. So I'm guessing that he just went back to normal."

"Ew what could you see in him? He's gross. He's a bully who hexes people all the time and he called Hermione a FREAKING MUDBLOOD!" I sighed. 

"He apologized for that. He actually likes you right now I can't believe your so blind. Ohhh wait..." I said.

Ginny laughed. "Wow realization much? Anyways, what happened before he froze?"

"He was talking about how he was happy he was spending time where everyone was frozen with me." 

"Well do you feel the same way?"

"Of course I- ohhhh thats what I have to say isn't it." She nodded. "Ok then, I'm happy that I got to spend time where everyone was frozen with him."

Nothing happened.

OH crud. That's sooo great. 

I felt a lump in my throat and knew I was about to start crying.

"That's it I'm just going to go to bed we can do this in the morning." 

"Are you su-" Ginny started, but I was already out the door.

As soon as I left I ran.

Why can't this be done? Why can't I have one year when something doesn't happen and my world doesn't turn upside down?

I felt tears streaming down my face as I finally entered Draco's Dormitory. 

I sat down on the bed next to him as I cried my eyes out.

"Why- why can't  I just have a normal year with my b-boyfriend? I know you can't hear me Dray but I love you! I love you so fucking much it hurts. And I want you to be happy and not have to go through this too. I don't know what you feel like when your frozen. Maybe you have some glorious dream until your unfrozen or maybe you're watching me right now along with everyone else. I just wish I could spend a year with you where nothing happens at all. I wouldn't mind if we were the only people alive right now I would just want you with me. And-and I wish you could say something that could make me feel happy. I just want you here with me. Because I love you so fucking much."

That's when I layed down and everything went black.