⁰⁶| Family Reunion {Part 2}

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

^Parseltongue^

~~~ August 1, 1990. 10 a.m. ~~~

~~~ Third Person's POV ~~~

It was the early morning of August first when an unusual group were all led to the Potter office in Gringotts separately. This was when most of the people there understood the true wealth of House Potter, who were nowadays only famous for vanquishing He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named.

The Group consisted of the Pureblood elitists - The Malfoys, The Longbottoms, The Bones, The Deputy Headmistress of Hogwarts - Minerva McGonnagal, The Tonks, and a Werewolf - Remus Lupin. All of them were wondering the same thing.

"What the hell are we doing here?".

They were all led into the Potter office where they were met with an odd sight. Two Goblins discussing something while a handsome raven-haired boy slept on the sofa. The three children immediately became curious and went check out who the kid was.

"Ah, there you all are. Right on time", greeted Ragnok.

That's when Remus Lupin and Minerva McGonagall gasped. "James Potter!" they exclaimed loudly staring at the raven-haired boy, astounded. "Not quite. Harry James Potter, James Charlus Potter's son. More commonly known as the Boy-Who-Lived" explained Ragnok.

This shocked the rest, but the outburst of the two people seemed to have woken the raven-haired boy. He slowly opened his brilliant emerald eyes and was met with an odd sight.

But something seemed to be pulling him. Something powerful.

That's when his eyes landed on the Platinum blonde boy with sparkling silver eyes that were boring into his own. Both of the boys gasped as if they were in pain. Both of them rushed toward each other and threw their arms around each other as if they knew that it would take the pain away.

By now the others were a bit shocked and confused. But Griphook and Ragnok gasped, "Twin Souls" they both breathed. Lucius Malfoy didn't know what to think, either be happy that his son found a Twin-bonded or be unhappy that someone not family will be involved in everything his son does. He decided that he would be a good father and make his son happy.

He smiled. "Cissy, our son found a Twin!" he said excitedly and hugged her. She too was shocked that her husband was not angry and hugged him back before pulling him into a passionate kiss.

She was muttering "'My son has a Twinsoul, My son has a Twinsoul' over and over again like a mantra.

*** Harry's POV ***

Once I pulled the silver-eyed boy into an embrace all the pain seemed to melt away. I didn't want to pull away, but I knew I had to. So I did, but I interlaced our fingers, it felt so natural, there was no way to describe it. As if I had done it countless times and gotten so used to it. The blonde too was grinning like a maniac, as if just being near his Twin made him happy.

I looked at the others present. "Well met" I greeted, just like Ragnok taught me yesterday before I passed out on his couch. The others were too shocked to move, but the man who looked just like my Twin, his father I guessed, moved forward with a beautiful witch who looked very similar to another witch in the room moved forward.