³³| Visiting Azkaban {Part 2}

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

"~Parseltongue~"

":Deathtongue:"

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

~~~ August 6, 1990 ~~~

As I stared at the plaque that shows my father's Azkaban Prisoner code, I silently pray that my instincts were right and my father is innocent and that he has a reasonable and logical reason for this. I don't want to go through the pain of losing a father - again.

I slowly edged my way over to the bars of the cell and peered in. I scanned the interior of the dingy cell, it was just four walls with straw covering the floor as extra padding or some sort of weird mattress. It was dark and cold and stank of sweat and vomit. And in the middle of that lying on a small pile of hay was a large black dog, with thick shaggy fur which was matted to its skin with dirt and sweat.

I stared at the dog, nervous at what my father's condition is going to be. I lightly rapped my knuckles on one of the bars, "Father, can you hear me?" I asked softly. There was a low whine from the large dog, but it still didn't move. I concentrated on being inside beside my father. I imagined going through the cell door, and that's exactly what I did. I finally used Shadow manipulation.

My body's outline became fuzzy and smokey. As I easily passed through the doors, there was a collective gasp behind me, from the others. I walked towards my father and knelt on the straw littered floor next to him. I reached out a trembling hand and touched the dog's neck. I silently rubbed it and whispered, "Father, are you awake? Can you hear me, father?".

The creature moaned this time and tilted its head to stare at me. Its eyes widened, comically. It barked in joy, but with a hint of sadness that could be seen from its drooping ears and limp tail.

It leapt up and crashed into me, barking and licking my face in joy. I chuckled, "Cease your antics father, these are Acromantula Silk and Cerberus fur. Please don't damage it" I joked. The grim barked and changed into a tall man, whose height and powerful presence hadn't been robbed by the prison even after being in here for a decade.

My father smiled broadly, his pale and sallow skin stretched over angular cheekbones and a sharp jawline. If it weren't for Azkaban, he would have been the most powerful and influential Pureblood Lord - even better than Lord Malfoy behind me.

"Hello father," I said sadly and embraced him. For once, after almost a decade, I was in my father's hands again. "Hello pup, how did you get in here?" he asked, his voice gravelly, borderline painful due to lack of use and dehydration.

"It is a long story father," I said, as he hugged me back, surprisingly tightly. For a man who was thrown in prison for a decade, he was still extremely strong, no matter how thin and frail he may seem. I pulled back and looked at him, "Father, I need to know, did you betray my biological parents. I, we-" I said, gesturing to the other three behind me, "-have to know the truth of what happened".

His smile faded, which was replaced with pain and betrayal, "Of course not, Pup. I loved your parents, James especially. He was my best friend, my brother, who I kiss all the time" he said blushing slightly. My sadness turned to surprise and shock.

"You kissed my father?" I asked, confused. "I thought you were with Uncle Remus?" I questioned. "I am, I was before all of this," he said sadly, gesturing wildly, trying to encompass the entire prison. "I love Remy with all my heart, and James loved Lily to death, literally," he said with a sad chuckle.

I smiled at his poor joke, ever the Marauder. "James never cheated on Lily, nor did I cheat on Remus. Both of them knew that we loved each other in a way that we could not explain. Nor exactly romantically, but not entirely in a brotherly way either" he explained, with a faraway look in his eyes. As if remembering those days.

"We loved each other dearly, your father and I. We were always each others' first confidants when it came to anything. Who we had a crush on, or who we were going to prank next. We always depended on each other, like two halves of one. But we were never complete either" he said chuckling.

"Remy and Lils completed us. I loved James, but I loved Lily and Remus too. James loved Lily, but he loved me and Remus too. Lily and Remus loved us both as well. Remy and Lils were always like brother and sister, they were very close, but nothing romantic, unlike James and I" he explained.

I listened greedily, soaking up all the knowledge I got about my parents. I was extremely curious about my parents and their lives, and now, especially their relationships. "I don't know how to put it into words, Remy and Lils just accepted it the way it was and loved us for who we were. My love for Jamie was purely emotional, not like a normal couple. Don't have adult thoughts!" he said, smiling at my expression.

I smiled at him, my blush very evident on my pale skin, even in the dim light. "Don't worry father, I almost lost my virginity. Probably will in the next few months. My boyfriend is very sexy!" I said, grinning at his shocked face and the loud coughs and choking coming from behind me.

His attention turned to the others, his eyes widened when he saw his mother and Lord Malfoy, then he turned back to me. "I might look ten, father, but mentally I am much older. And I am already emancipated and Lord to five Houses" I said cheekily, showing him my multiple Lordship rings once I made them appear from their hidden state. I smiled at his surprised face and started explaining everything to him, from start till the end.

When I told him about the Dursleys' slight abuse, malnourishment and treatment like a slave, his face became extremely cold and expressionless. But I could feel his fury hidden beneath, his magic flowing off him in waves, not as powerful as mine, but strong nonetheless. He silently pulled me into his lap as I explained the rest of my tale, snuggling into his chest.

When I got to the part about Dumble-fuck's manipulations and betrayal, he stiffened but relaxed once more under my soothing touch. After I completed my Auto Biography I sat in his lap as I slowly rubbed soothing circles on his lower back. I slowly raised myself to looked at him. He had silent tears, pouring down his face in rivulets.

He silently began telling me his own tale, but loud enough for the others to hear. I heard about Peter Pettigrew being the Secret Keeper and betraying my parents. I heard his tale, and by the time he finished his shoulders were shuddering with silent sobs.

I hugged him once more and let him cry it out. He clung to me as though he thought I might disappear. Finally, when he was done I stood up and looked at Aunt Amelia and nodded. She got it immediately and started charming and transfiguring. At once all the hay was gone, in its stead, a sturdy and comfortable bed with thick sheets was placed. Heating charms were placed on the room, floor and the bedding to keep away the cold.

His clothes were transfigured into comfortable, good quality cloak and pyjamas. His slippers which were starting to fall apart were transfigured into thick and comfortable boots.

I looked at my father, straight in the eyes, "I will be back for you, father. I promise you, I will be back to set you free. I love you" I said as I hugged him. He hugged me back, "Love you too, son. Lily and James would have been proud of the young man you've become," he said sadly. I smiled and stepped back and slipped past, through the door. "I will be back to see you, son," said Nana sadly. My father nodded, shocked at her care.

As we made our way down to the first floor I promised myself that I will set my father free and reintroduce him to the world as a free man, innocent.

Now to start my plan, Gringotts here I come!