⁰⁹| Moving in with Family {Part 2}

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

^Parseltongue^

~~~ August 2, 1990. 7 a.m. ~~~

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

Yesterday had been a blast. Everyone had shared their life story leaving nothing out so that they can be an actual family, trust and love each other.

First was the Tonks family who explained how a Pureblood witch fell in love with a muggle-born and was cast out from the family of Pureblood supremacists. How they got married and were 'gifted' with a demon of a daughter who was a metamorphmagus. They also explained their very successful Law firm, 'Tonks & Tonks: Solicitors and Advisers', which was the best Law firm in magical Britain, even if some discriminated because of how Aunt Dromeda was disowned. Dora then explained her life to us about how she wants to go into the Auror programme and is currently in her last year at Hogwarts.

Then went Remus who just added his condition as a werewolf, and his story of the furry little problem and how he was allowed to go to Hogwarts because Aunt Minnie had argued for him and helped him every full moon before the Marauders took over by becoming Animagi. Then Aunt Minnie explained her job and how she loathed Dumbledore due to recent revelations but had slightly disliked him for removing essential classes like 'Law and Ministerial workings' and 'Ballroom etiquette', but also because he stopped teaching muggle-born students about wizarding etiquette.

Then it was the Malfoys' turn, who explained how they had to serve the Dark Lord because Draco's grandfather, Abraxas Malfoy wanted his son to join a 'worthy' cause. How they had acted as spies just for the Potters, who they had a hidden connection which was only known by the Marauders and Aunt Minnie because my mother and Draco's mother were best friends but had to keep it secret because of Aunt Cissa's family, but she couldn't be rebellious like him as all her friends were also from Dark families and no one would take her in if she were to be cast-out from a Noble and Ancient House.

Next went the Dowager Longbottom and the Longbottom heir, who took turns to explain how my Godmother and her husband were tortured to insanity by one Bellatrix Lestrange, Aunt Cissa and Aunt Dromeda's sister and cousin of my Godfather. He talked about his love for gardening and interest in Herbology and Charms, and his difficulty in understanding Transfiguration. He talked about how he didn't have many friends as he could sense that none of them wanted to be his friend, but rather, but rather the friend of the son of a war hero and the Heir of a Noble and Ancient House. Thus, was always very hard to be friends with him and how many people misjudged his distrust for shyness and how many people misjudged his cunning for cowardice. Then went Lady Bones, who insisted I call her 'Aunt Amelia' and Heiress to the Noble and Ancient House of Bones, Susan Bones. They told how Susan's mother and father were tortured to death by Death Eaters and how Susan grew up with her mother's only sister who had never married anyone, other than her job. How Amelia had started as an Auror then became the youngest Head Auror then made her way up to the Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement.

After that wonderful night and the Malfoys offering the crowd to stay overnight, they all left to bed. Harry and Neville to Draco's room and the rest to their respective guest rooms. Instead of sleeping Draco, Neville and I had lain down beside each other, and talked away into the night, getting to know one another. By the time we fell asleep we all had confessed our most closely guarded secrets and our darkest moments in life because we knew we could trust each other and will never willingly break that trust. That's was one thing that made our relationship much stronger than normal ones between brothers, it was the amount of trust and understanding that the three of us shared.

But that's not all. Ragnok and Griphook had also explained how our bond would develop with our maturity and grow with us. How Draco and I would be able to feel each others' emotions and sometimes senses. But that was rare, only for the most powerful Witches and Wizards. But since both Draco and I were extremely powerful Wizards, Gold for me and Bronze for Draco, it should be no problem for us.

But more than that due to the unusually rare strength of our bond, not only should we be able to read each other's emotions and access the others' senses, but also our thoughts and access memories. This also allows us to actively communicate with each other through our bond. Not only that but we wouldn't need to learn Occlumency as our bond will protect us, but could learn Legilimency. This also means that we will never be able to lie to each other and will always know where the other person is.

But oddly, I don't mind the idea of never being able to lie to Draco.That wasn't the only matter at hand we discussed. Due to Neville and I also share a magical connection, since our mother was the others' Godmother. Godmother and Godfather have a very significant connection to their ward in the Wizarding world, as they can sense their ward's general direction and feel if their ward is in danger. Thus, according to Ragnok, if we go under a ritual, Neville can be included in mine and Draco's Twin bond. And my response to all of that was, a very mature, "Cool!", which earned me a whack on the back of my head from my Twin-bonded.

Neville was shy at first but Draco and I talked him into agreeing to do it during the next New moon as it was an auspicious time to undergo rituals.

After talking for hours with Draco and Neville last night, I was already able to feel the Twinbond with him, because I was feeling some random emotions that I was sure was not mine. Draco was having one interesting dream alright. I gently shook Draco and Neville awake, as it was time for breakfast.

After the three of us showered and were dressed to impress, at least in Draco's and Neville's case, we headed downstairs to the Dining room. The three of us were in an intense discussion about the superiority of Quidditch to other muggle sports such as Basketball and Soccer. I had spent half of last night explaining the two popular muggle sports to the two Purebloods, and they still couldn't understand the point of the game where no one could fly or less than four balls were being involved at once.

We didn't notice the amused looks the rest of the adults sent our way once we reached the Dining room and sat next to one another. Another heated conversation was going on consecutively, between Susan and Dora, about the best hair colour - Pink or Blonde.

The three of us next started debating the importance of the positions in Quidditch once Neville and Draco had explained the rules to me, and I had agreed that Quidditch was superior to the Muggle sports while elegantly stuffing myself with pancakes that were drowning in syrup. I kept arguing that Seeker was the most important position, that is why they are fouled so often and that they are the once who can earn the team one hundred and fifty points at once and end the game. Draco was instantly offended and argued that Chasers were the most important, which was why there were three of them and that they were the ones who scored points for the team and therefore most important. Neville, who we had managed to drag out of his shell by all the talking we did last night, was passionately arguing that the Keeper was the most important position as they are the ones who stop the opponent from gaining any points and could easily make the team win even if our team Chasers were complete losers, which set me and Neville chuckling while Draco took great offence and crossed his arms and stopped talking to the either of us.

It took Neville and I kneeling in front of Draco and proclaiming that he was the greatest out of the three of us to stop him sulking. He smirked while saying, "Obviously I'm greater than you plebians" superiorly. This set off the others who had been paying attention to our discussion and the two of us blushing in embarrassment.

For our revenge, Neville and I sat next to Draco and suddenly threw ourselves at him and wrapped him in a three-way hug, while proclaiming, "Oh Dracy-poo, you are the greatest among us peasants. Forgive us poor souls for making such a grave mistake Dracykinns!", that while kissing his cheeks repeatedly while he tried to push us off was the limit for the rest of group.

Remus fell out of his chair laughing and Aunt Augusta and Minnie were smirking at each other, all traces of sternness gone. Uncle Lucius and Uncle Ted had to be held up their respective wives so that they don't fall and make utter fools out of themselves, while said wives smirked at each other and let their husbands go in unison and chuckled at them.

This was going to be fun!