¹⁴| Shopping Spree {Part 2}

____________________________________

The Slytherin Prince

____________________________________

"Thoughts"

Letter

"~Parseltongue~"

":Deathtongue:"

~~~ August 2, 1990. Right where we left off ~~~

~~~ Harry's POV ~~~

I grinned right back at her, "Anything to make Dumb-as-a-door's day a living hell. Imagine everyone wearing their Hogwarts 'uniforms', and suddenly, we walk through without uniform with just the Hogwarts crest" I said while grinning Draco and Neville.

"Hell yeah!" agreed Draco, while Neville just smiled at me in confirmation.

"So, what do you say about wearing a fashionable over the shoulder cloak, with your crest displayed on the Dragon-hide, plated-armour, shoulder pads. It will be held together with a Dragon-hide belt that goes over your left shoulder and under your arms. I can even enchant it to show any of your family's House crest as well" she said, showing us a stunning shoulder cape, that looked like it was meant to be worn on a battlefield - because of the armour.

The cape itself was made of Black Velvet, lined with coloured Silk inside. I got five sets of them all lined in Green-dyed Silk on the inside. But me being the amazing person I am, changed the order to have it lined with Acromantula Silk on the inside and Chimaera fur along the bottom of the cape.

Once the others had made their orders, we left to go to the bookstore, Flourish and Blotts. But once  I entered, I knew that we had to visit another store first, I knew I was going to buy a tonne of books, so I needed a trunk first to store all my things.

We went outside of the bookstore and Lucius led me to a dark place, that had an air of calm around it. It was obviously only for the well-off clients as the shop itself looked stunning when up-close.

When we entered Terminus' Trunks, an elderly man walked out. He might have been old, but he still walked like he owned the world - back straight, shoulders thrown back, chin up.

"Good morning Lord Malfoy, what can I do for you today?" asked the man politely. "Young Lord Potter here-" he said as he squeezed my shoulder, "-requires a trunk. Please show him your options," he said in a tone that allowed no room for mistakes or errors. That's when I promised myself, I will grow up to be like him - Confident, Powerful and Proud.

The man looked at me for the first time, with a curious twinkle in his eye. "I hope customer privacy is ensured Mr Terminus, it would be awful if rumours started spreading about The-Boy-Who-Lived going around with Death Eaters wouldn't it," I said in a tone similar to Lucius. When I said 'Death Eater' his hand stiffened but only I noticed. I knew that Felix and Miranda would keep it quiet, but I didn't trust this guy.

He just stiffened and nodded respectfully. "Good, now that we have that out of the way, can you please show me your cheapest and basic trunk and your most expensive and popular trunk," I asked.

He just nodded and brought out a basic trunk which had a basic lock, had two compartments with some Space extension charms, to make more space on the inside.

I looked over the other two he had brought out. One had five compartments - a Potions store, a five thousand book Library, a walk-in closet, a Bedroom and a storeroom. The other one had a bigger storeroom, a separate entertainment room and seven thousand book Library.

"Mr Terminus, I will take the five compartment trunk. What enchantments and customisations do you have?" I inquired. "Well, Mr Potter, I can have the outside changed to your preferred leather or hide, the metal clasps and corners changed to a metal of your preference and I can add Featherlight enchantments, Shrinking Charms, Password protection or Password protection for each compartment. I can also add Anti-theft and Notice-me-not charms" he said, reading from a list. He then gave me the list to choose how I want to customise the trunk. "The basic five compartment trunk cost two hundred Galleons, but it will cost more with added customization and Enchantments" he explained.

I thought about it for a while then spoke, "I would like the trunk in Black Dragon-hide and the metal to be Silver. I won't the compartment buttons to made of Emeralds and I want both Featherlight and Shrinking enchantments. But I want the Library to be expanded to seven thousand book Library, instead of a five thousand book one". He nodded at me and started calculating the price. "That will be four hundred and twenty Galleons, Mr Potter" he said. I just nodded and thought some more.

Finally I spoke, "When will be ready Mr Terminus?" I asked. He looked through my specifications and said, "Approximately one hour, you can pay then too". I just nodded and we all walked out. We decided to go and collect our wands then meet with the Goblins with the others first then collect my goodies.

When we entered Felix's store, the tingling sensation was so much stronger than before and it seemed to be coming in waves from the back room. "Do you guys feet that?" I asked. "Feel what Harry? I thought we all felt that tingling sensation last time too?" asked Draco.

"Not that Dray, don't you feel the Magic flowing, from the back room?" I asked, very confused.

"Harry, my boy, you have to understand this" said Felix, coming out of the workroom. "You are not normal, nowhere near normal, you are extraordinary. Your power is practically limitless compared to us" he said gesturing to himself and the others in the room. Now I started blushing, oh boy, here we go again with the compliments.

"Your core is so much more powerful than ours Harry, so your ability to channel, control and feel  your magic is so much better than ours" he explained. "Me, as a wandcrafter, have that ability more than normal. But it is still very less. And for me to be able to do Wandless magic will be practically impossible".

"But not for you, your core is so much more powerful that you could with some practice perform Wandless magic flawlessly" he said.

I just nodded mutely, not knowing what to say.

Felix held out two black boxes to Draco and Neville and I could feel the Magic emanating from the newly crafted wands. I gasped. I reached out and hovered both my hand over both boxes and I could feel the warmth of the Magic that still hasn't settled.

I looked back to Felix, "Can we see mine now?" I asked. He nodded and ushered us to the back room.

That's when everyone's, but mine and Lucius', jaws hit the floor(even Aunt Cissa couldn't keep her Malfoy mask in place).