the incident (Isabella)

I did it! I, Isabella Garcia-Shapiro finally graduated highschool. I glanced over at my long time best friend Phineas Flynn. He grinned at me before leaning over and whispering

" We did it Izzy!" The principal finished handing out diplomas and the crowd went wild. Hats flew in the air. I laughed as Phineas hugged me tightly. My heart beat wildly with excitement. On a whim I leaned in and kissed Phineas on the cheek. He pulled away slightly, giving me a confused, but pleased smile.

" Isabella what-" he started he was cut off by a girl with curly blonde hair. She was as tall as I was, she was super skinny and had bright green eyes. She tapped Phineas in the shoulder. He turned towards her and she launched herself at him kissing him square on the lips. I stood there in shock. To my horror he began kissing back. I turned and ran. I couldn't watch the love of my life go and kiss another girl. I ran home and went up into my room, locking the door. I threw myself on my bed and cried myself silly. When all my tears were gone. I sat up and picked up the picture on my bedside table.

It showed Phineas and I at the beginning of the year. He had his arms wrapped around my waist, we were both laughing. I smiled one more time at it, before removing it from the frame.

" This is it!" I declared to the empty room. " I'm giving up on Phineas forever." Walking to the window I let the picture float away on a breeze. I watched it disappear. Quickly I stuffed all my phineas related things into a box and hid it deep in my closet. Then I laid back on my bed sighing. The day after tomorrow I was headed off to college. My mom and I had already packed most of my things. I sighed feeling grateful for the first time that I was leaving early. My eyes dropped and I fell asleep.

The next to days were a blur. My mom and I finished packing and the gang threw a surprise farewell party the morning of my departure.

" Surprise!!" They all yelled when I walked into the backyard. I glanced around and saw much to my dissapointment, Phineas hadn't shown up. I gritted my teeth

" Come-on Isabella. You are over him." I said to myself. The party was alot of fun. But all to soon the time came for me to head out. I took one last look at all my friends, Ferb, Baljeet, Buford, Irving, Candace, Jeremy, Stacy, Django, and the fireside girls. I felt a pang of sadness.

" I'm gonna miss you guys" I said to my surprise Buford burst into years and ran to me instating one last group hug

" We are all gonna miss ya girlie" he said tearfully. A murmur of agreement rippled through the group.

" Thanks Buford" I pulled away and smiled, before getting into my car. As I drove away I watched my friends disappearing in my rear view mirror. I sniffled and grinned. Then I turned the corner and almost crashed the car. There on the front steps of a house, making out with the blonde chick from graduation instead of seeing his best friend off to college, was Phineas.

I slammed the brakes and pulled over and jumped out of the car, storming over to the couple. Phineas hears me coming and breaks away from the girl and smiles at me.

" Hey Isa-" SLAP!  Phineas backed away from me his face scrunching in pain and confusion. His hand covers the red hand print on his cheek.

" You..." I seethe  " Are a self centered, oblivious, horrible, selfish Jerk!!" I screamed he stared at me.

" Izzy what are you-?"

" No! Don't call me that!" I yelled. I hate yelling, but Phineas deserved it.

" How dare you! How dare you put her..!" I gestured to the blonde " before me! Your best friend since we were 3 who just happens to be leaving today!" Phineas's face went white.

" Oh-no" he whispered.

" Oh-yes!" I snapped I begin walking back to my car only to whirl around.

" To think I ever loved you!" I see his face go slack, his eyes widen. I feel a sense of satisfaction. With that I get In my car and drive away without another word. Leaving a shocked boy behind me.

The next three years were great. I love my school, my classes are great and my roommate Traci is fantastic. I kept in touch with most of my old friends from Danville. But there was one I never spoke to or of again. The last thing I needed ruining my life was that redheaded idiot.

In the third year of my college experience, I was driving home from a museum. I had to study some fossils of an ancient animals for my animal biology class. While I had been inside a sudden storm had appeared. I hurried to get back to my dorm. I hated storms, the black clouds chased me as I raced down the highway. My car made a clicking sound quickly followed by a snap and a huff. Then the worst possible thing happened. It died. I quickly pulled over.

" C'mon why now you stupid car!"  I said smacking the steering wheel. The nearest town was five miles back. And those clouds just kept getting darker. I had no reception out here and there were no cars in sight. I decided to head back to the town behind me. I didn't know how far away the next town was in front of me, so it seemed logical, maybe I could find some help up there.

Naturally as soon as I got out of my car it began raining. And by raining I mean downpour. I was instantly soaked. I had to get out if this. The wind began picking up, pushing against me. Sand and dirt flew up and hit my eyes. It was pushing against me so hard every step felt like twenty. The closer I got to the town the stronger it got. Leaves and branches caught in my hair. But I pressed on. After an hour I saw the town. I began to run, pushing against the wind thankful for my soccer training. I reached the town twenty exhausting minutes later. I ran around but all the store were closed. I was getting desperate. I saw a small apartment building. I sprinted towards it struggling to keep my balance against the ever increasing wind. I ran to the first door i saw and pounded on it desperately. To my surprise it opened. A sharp gasp sounded. I grimaced, looking at myself. I was soaked to the bone, shivering from cold and exhausted. I had sticks and leaves adding decoration to my already windblown and dirty hair. And to be quite honest I looked (and felt) scared out if my mind. But I spoke, fighting to keep my voice level.

" Sorry to bother you but-"

" Isabella!?" The man said. My heart stopped. I raised my gaze and met the man's eyes. What I saw almost made me run back into the Storm. There standing in front of me wide eyes, mouth hanging open with his red hair flaming against the dark sky was Phineas Flynn.