That is...

"That was" I woke up.
I knew that I had a nightmare.
This is what I have as a nightmare everyday.
Is it real?
Don't ask me.
I think it is but if I try to search it in my mind- it isnt there. Not even a tiny bit of it.

Stuff like this has been happening to me since I cannot even remember.
This is fate.
"Astrid" Dad screamed.
"Wake up".
I hopped out of my bed and had a bathe and changed into my uniform- a white shirt and denim shorts with a blazer which I never wore, just tied it on my waist.
I tied my hair in a ponytail and left a few hair in the front. This is me.

I started into the mirror-
An 11 year old girl with jet black hair and sea green eyes who was taller than the kids of her age.
I smiled and let out a sigh.
I grabbed by bag and slung it over my shoulder, holding it with my left hand. The scars haven't gone yet.

I straighten and descend the stairs to the kitchen.
"Morning" I say and sit on my chair.
"Morning" dad says and hands me the plate with the blue pancakes.
I have always preferred blue and black over anything else. Always.
Don't ask me why.
"Extra maple syrup" I scream and take the bottle.
I pour it over my delicious food.
Yum.
"Stop" dad chides in.
He tries to grab the bottle but I had a good grip and poured more and more untill there was no more left.

"There you go" I say and hand him the empty bottle.
He frowns.
"Ha ha" I tease and start devouring on my food.

"Careful" he says, "don't drop it on your shirt"
"Kay" I say, annoyed.

"Done and bye" I say. "School is on"
I hug him and exit the house.

I unlock my cycle- "why" it asks me and I type "why not" and it unlocks. I sit on it and push the pedals and woosh!
I am gone.
I ride to school on my cycle, not that we cant afford bus, but the buses suck. They are filled with the meanies.
And also, I love to cycle.
"Sup suckas" I glance behind me, ugh, its Percy Anderson and his tail JJ. These guys have been in my class since kindergarten.
They are not mean exactly- but very annoying.
"Nothing much, suckas" I mimick him.
Oh and also another thing, these guys are my only friends here. Well I had friends before, but they all betrayed me after the incident. Only these guys have been loyal to me.
We don't talk much the incident either. Its been a year and I am exactly over it now.

I loosened my collar a bit.
"Race to the school, whoever wins get an extra pancake".
Oh and another thing, these guys love dad's pancakes.
"3,2,1" I say and race. I try to pedal faster. JJ is not good at cycling and has to walk on crutches so yeah.
The real competition is between me and Percy.
"So slow sucka" I shout as I overtake him.
He really was slow. Well for me.

And then I reach the school first "Ha ha, I am first" I say as he parks his cycle beside mine.
"Only this time"
"Whatever" I say.
We wait for JJ, his real name is Jack.
The other girls in school this that I have a crush on Percy but how do I tell them that I don't! They never listen. They just say that the more you deny, the bigger the crush is.
Ugh.
And we can see Jack by the parking. His crutches are attached to his cycle.
We help him on the ground.
"Thanks" he said
"Whatever, sucka" Me and Percy say in unison.
Why?

We get into the classroom and take our seats.
Mine is in the last row. Oh! And I have a very very stupid partner. Percy.
Mr. Blofis enters the class
"Good Morning Sir" the class says in unison.
And a few people like me, Percy and Kayla extend the alphabets and finish after the others. It helps us maintain the decorum of the class.