Oh no

"Hey, tell me" he says.

I wipe out the tears from my eyes. "It was dad" 

His expression wavered. "Why-what-ho-"

"He was drunk. He came home and called me a bitch, then he asked me for cigarette. And then I was frightened, so I try to hug him and tell him to calm down, but instead of hugging me he uses the knife to do this" I touch my scar " And then he called me a way more cusses. But then-" I paused.

"But then what dude"

"Then he called me his" I stammer "He called me his step daughter".

He looked shocked for a moment  before saying "I think he really didnt mean it, u know he was drunk and all"

"Yeah, i know" I  croak.

He opened his mouth to say something but before he could, the tour guide shouted "Get in the bus people".

"Lets go" I say. He obliged.

We get in the bus, and I take the window seat on the three seater. Percy sits beside me, but at a proper distance which I valued, or else the camp cleaners would have been angry with me with all the mess, of his dead body of course.

We sit there in silence while everyone settles. 

"Hey peeps, I am a perspon who lives here and have no place to sit, so can I sit here?"

I look above, a boy with blonde hair, purple eyes, and a short height was staring at out seat. He was wearing a bright yellow t-shirt and blue jeans.
"Ya sure" I say.
"Excuse e moi, Monsieur" he says annoyingly.
He hauls over Percy and sits between us.
"Hey man, what's your name" he asks. He said man, so I think he might be referring to Percy and not me, so I sat there looking at the window.
Percy says "My name is-" but he is again interrupted "No, dude, I was asking you", he poked me on the shoulder.
"Ohkay, I am Astrid, and u r?"
"Oh, right, I am Skylar but u can call me sky".
"Okay, cool sky" Percy says.
I grinned, I just got a joke...
"What's up?" I ask.
Percy grins, "Sky, of course".
And we all start laughing. Percy was laughing like a literal Dumbo while Sky was laughing like a witch and a bitch.
"Okay, so do u curse?" was my brilliant question to Sky. Why? cuz it's important.
"Oh, good one man" Skylar grins.
Then he shouts "Yes, I do love cursing"
"Cool" I say and look out of the window.
"So, motherfuckers" Skylar says this word with extra precaution "am I the third wheel?".
"What?!" I exclaim followed by Percy.
"Dude, I meant are u guys fucking together?"
Percy looked tensed. I don't know why, he is weird that way.
"No" I croak.
Why does everyone think that me and Percy are together. It sucks.
I say "Why does everyone like to ship me with the boy in my nightmares?"
"Wait, nightmares are dreams..." Skylar say annoyingly.
I couldn't help but punch him. But then I smile. Its just fun being back again. Like the trio- Me, Percy and Jack...
"Oh no" I shout.
"What happened" Percy and Skylar ask, but Skylar just adds another word that was most probably a Spanish curse.
I look into Percy's eyes "Jack".
"We are gonna go, once we reach there..." he says.
"Woah woah love birds, tell me who the fuck is Jack and what the fuck.are u talking about"
Percy starts "So Jack is our best friend but he disappeared a month ago. It was proven to us that he is safe but yesterday we get a message which says that he is in danger and get to LIS"
"LIS?"
"Long Island Sound" I say in the duh tone.
"And that is the reason u guys came here?"
"No, we planned for this trip a way before that" Percy said copying my duh tone.
I give him my death glare.
Skylar exhaled "So, if u guys plan on escaping and going on an unplanned adventure, don't forget this guy here, amigos".
"Oh we sure won't, Sunshine" I growl.
"Don't call me sunshine" Skylar warns.
"Oh, now I am more interested in calling u that"
Skylar growls and mutters "I fucking hate u"