What an amazing date

"Where do u wanna go" I ask him.
"Idk, u say"
"What about Starbucks and then we can grab some McDonalds"
"Cool"
So, we had to go there, walking, as neither of us were 18 to drive.
Well, then he took me on a date. Not exactly. Everytime he tried to show affection, I would punch him in the face.
So, he tried to put his hand on my back- I punch him and tell him 'do it agin' when he does it agin I punch him again and say I meant 'do it again, and you are dead'.Then we would laugh, walk a few more steps n do it again.
And this is peeps, how to punch someone. And I call it the 'I love punching u cycle'
You know what, nevermind.
We had reached Starbucks. I could smell the chocolate milkshakes which now had to blue. Let's hope so.
"Let's go" Percy says as he reaches to open the door.
I open it before he could and get in and close the door on his face.
"What the fuck, Astrsassy" he says. He calls me Astrsassy when I am sassy. I could have called him Persasasy but he is not that sassy.
"On your face, idoit" I tease.
Then he comes in. We take a seat near the water fountain.
"I will go order" I say.
"One chocolate milkshake for me" he says
"Can u pls specify" I say, pointing at the various drinks.
"There are so many" he says.
"Yup, you know what, come along" I say.
We go to the counter. I had mine planned- blue coco shake. Its amazing.
"One coffee for me please" he says
"How dark" asks the barista in an annoyed voice.
"As dark as my soul" he says.
"Please, get him milk then" I say, giggling.
"Then milk it is" says the barista
"She is just joking" he gives me the glare "you know what, just give me a choco chip shake".
"Okay, and for you Juliet?" asks the Barista.
"Excise me, we are not together, and I would like a blue coco shake"
"Blue, sorry, there is nothing as a blue shake" she says.
"No there is" I say.
"No, there isn't" she says.
"There is" I exclaim.
Now peeps, one thing everyone should know about me- never tell me anything bad about blue food. I would kill u. And then feed your corpse some blue food.
We were arguing and arguing.
I could hear Percy saying stop, but I didnt care. Then, I got so angry that I punched her in the face.
"How dare you" she says and tries to punch me back but I duck.
Then I get up and punch her again, then duck and say "blue food exists". And when I was going to punch her again, Percy grabbed me and led me out of the shop.
He looked worried.
"Look at that" he says and points to the store.
"Yeah, you saying" I say, irritated.
"No, look closely" he points again. This time I see what he was pointing at, the water fountain, it was blasted. But how?
"How" I stammer.
"You should know, you did it" he says.
"No, I didnt"
"Yes, u did, I saw it. You were so angry that your eyes were glowing, like a different aura surrounded them. And then the fountain blasts" he says.
"Really?" I ask him. It was true tho, I felt a bit different there. More powerful.
"Yup" he says.
"You know what, I am hungry" was my great reply
"Let's go to McDonalds" he says and looks me and my eye and says "this time please don't ask for blue fries or burger, or anything".
"I was gonna do that but fine" I sigh.
"Let's go"