Its a dam prophecy!

"The oath broken again,
By the god of the sea.
One shall fall in pain,
The half-bloods to decide who they shall be.
The creator of world ascends,
One might descend"
And Rachel collapsed on the floor, but was caught by Connor and Travis.
I exchanged nervous looks with Percies, and my brother seemed to know what it meant. I looked at Chiron, who was telling me to go sit.
I obliged and sat between the Percies, who were now shooting nervous glances at me.
"What happened" Percy Jackson asked.
"Well, Dad and grandpa gave me gifts" I say, flexing my sword and shield.
"The sheild is a gift from Tyson," I say showing my sheild "And the sword is from Poseidon and Hades" I say, swishing my sword "Her name's Deathbringer".
Both the Percies looked at my new merch(or weapons, hehe).
"Stygian iron" I hear a voice say behind me.
"Uncle" I say, trying to get everyone's mood up.
Nobody laughed, but looked at me and then at Nico,as if waiting for him to kill me.
Nico just smiled lopsided "Do not call me that" he sighs "let's decode the prophecy now, shall we?".
He sits on the seat beside my brother and starts "Did anyone write the prophecy? I know I am late and sorry, but what is the prophecy?"
Travis or Connor stands up and reads from a piece of paper
"The oath broken again
By the god of the sea
One shall fall in pain
The half bloods to decide who they shall be
The creator of world ascends,
One might descend"
He bows and sits down.
"So, the oath broken by sea god- that's Astrid" Will says
"Yes, and the creator of the world, that's bad" Nico says
"Creator of the- oh" Percy's face darkens
"Who is this person?" I ask, kinda fiercely
"Let's hope my guess is not right" Nico says and starts muttering to himself.
Everyone gives me the 'Oh fudge' look and the rest of the meeting goes with me flexing my new merch (sorry, weapons) and deciphering the prophecy.
At the end, the demigods looked worried and one girl from the ares cabin even complained "How can we let these new blood go! These punks don't even have training!"
How can she say that! I was offended and did something that requires guts
"Oh, you think of yourself as so superior" I snarled at her "Why don't you fight me, scumbag?" Bad move
She snorted "You, fight me?" She laughed "As you want punk," she walked to the door and then turned back "In the sword fighting arena after lunch. And remember" she snarled "I won't be easy in you. We will see who is the scumbag" and she left.
The tension in the room was increasing second by second.
Then, to break the tension, my stomach growled.
I shout "I'm hungry!"
"Thats what you are worried about?!" Leo locked eyes with me "Clarisse will beat the shit out of you"
But, as stubborn as I am, I whined "But can I eat first!"
Leo rolled eyes at me "You're impossible"
I stuck my tongue out at him.
"And childish" he noted.
"No one has ever called Clarisse a scumbag" Piper looks at me
"So what! I have done it now" I say "Now I am going to eat" I get up "Anyone wanna join?"
The Percies got up and we got out of the cabin. I went to cabin 3 and took out a few Oreos.
"Gimme" Anderson whines
I break one Oreo in half, then in another half, then again, and again and again and have him the small piece "Enjoy!"
"Rude" he says and steals my Oreos, but bless my ADHD, I caught his hand "Stealing is bad".
"Astrid" My brother finally spoke.
"What" I say, with Oreos in my mouth.
He sighs "Eat first, then we will talk about what mess you have created, but no worries"
"Sure" I say, and stuff another Oreo in my mouth. Atleast my brother knows how important it is to eat. Love you as a sista Perce!
I finish eating and look at Anderson who wanted Oreos but I refused to give him any. He was sitting on the bed, cross legged and looking at my brother who was looking out of the window into the beach.
"Let's go" I say.
They look at me "You're impossible"
I scream "I know that!"